Status
Not open for further replies.
Poo, Why are you expecting the worst?

Why not anticipate that your problems are due to something simpler, treatable and curable?

Don't you agree that your outlook may be a bit daft or presumptive at this point?

Why not suspect your problems may be due to a pinched nerve rather than ALS?

I'm just trying to be helpful, Poo.

I just attempted to eat my dinner, and every-single-mouthful was an absolute nightmare. It felt that every bite was going down slowly to the point of it being really uncomfortable and like i was going to choke (so much so, i threw most of it away and it was the only thing i had eaten today). This HAS happened previously, but not every mouthful. I am terrified.

I am 100% convinced with all my symptoms there are just too many to be a 'coincidence'....

Don't you have someone with you to hold your hand and listen to you be hystericle? Seems that would be more satisfying then venting to termanally ill strangers Dear. Don't you see how irrational you're being? Take deep breaths and calm yourself down. Get off this site. Go to your GP tomorrow and get something for your anxiety. Let us know how it turns out after you've seen the neurologist. Stop reading posts here. That's just feeding your fear.

Swallowing issues are a common sign of hysteria. I don't think anything we say here will help as you don't really want to listen, or you are far too hysterical to be able to. You need to get to your doctor TODAY. You have indeed made yourself sick and need urgent help NOW.
Get off the Internet immediately and get to that doctor. You need an urgent psychiatric appointment.

I'm done... I can't cope with this any more. I can't wait for an appointment to confirm what i already know. I might as well just do what's going to happen soon anyway.

Oh my! I have had every single thing you have! But I would never ever do that to my children! Please think about your child first ! Don't let your hysteria Rob your child of a peaceful future! Stop this. Or get some help to stop !

Last edited:
I'm thinking troll now.

I'm sorry to say that I am done with this thread now.

Poosmum - call Samaritans 08457 909090

You are on a forum where most members are DYING. Stop being so darn selfish and get a grip, you owe it to the real sick people,

call Samaritans 08457 909090
.........................NOW.

Ms Pie, is that what I have read on here about trolls? I was wanting to say that like 30 posts ago, but was afraid I was wrong! So what's with her last post? Does she want us to prevent her from commiting suicide?

I'm most certainly not a troll. I am a very concerned women with lots of symptoms that don't sound good.

Please help me... Today my hand is very weak, telephone slipped out several times, my tongue is still really sore (under my chin too), the swallowing is an issue and the constant vibrations in my thigh/leg and all over twitches. Maybe i am being crazy, but these symptoms are too severe to be a coincidence.

The neuro called me back and they said nothing apart from they were EMG'ing me for the tremor in my arm.... What about the rest of my symptoms...?

Some good happened today. I got a cancellation EMG appointment - FOR TOMORROW!

I'm done... I can't cope with this any more. I can't wait for an appointment to confirm what i already know. I might as well just do what's going to happen soon anyway.

I hope you get some answers tomorrow.

But you still need to talk to someone about your anxiety ASAP.

And don't you dare try to hijack us emotionally again with comments such as the one I quoted. I think your behaviour is incredibly selfish and irresponsible - and insulting.

If you start up another thread like this one I am just going to delete it.

Poosmum

It appears the ONLY thing you know about ALS, is how to spell it. Not a single thing . . . NOT . . . ONE . . . SINGLE . . . THING you have shared with us would even remotely make even the dumbest of neuro's think you have ALS. Get a grip and stop reading stuff on this site and the internet, because you clearly do not have the ability to understand any of it. Whether that's due to your self-induced anxiety blinding you or to your simple lack of ability to interpret things or both, do yourself a favor and stop!

P.S. I think you're a troll . . . or at least that's what I want to think.

P.P.S. Don't even attempt to come back here and tell us that your EMG indicated you have ALS. There are a lot of smart people here that aren't going to buy it or stand for such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back