10/2008
Country
AUS
State
S.A.
City
Millicent
Hi all the forum members.

Well another year has almost passed and i thought that since I see in the new year ahead of most of the forum, excluding people like Roderick and Aly and others in similar locations, I would do a post re the new year.

What do I want from the new year, well other than the obvious a cure what i really want is to see all of the current forum people here in 12 months time.

Sadly though i know that probably wont happen, but you can only hope.

Cheers
Peter

Hope makes our world go round... 2011 may just go down in history as the year they find our solution.. In the mean time.. Be happy and live life to the fullest.. Cheers and many happy returns to everyone..:smile:

happy new year. love wanda and glenxoxo

Happy New Year to all. Peter, what a big heart you have.

Cheers!

Ann

Happy new year and cheers to you, Peter. One of the coolest things about this forum is connecting with people all around the world.

Happy New Year! I look forward to the new year and a cure so that next year we can all celebrate Big Time! Okay, so maybe that is an over the top wish but hey Hope is eternal!

Hey, Diane- Nothing wrong with "over the top" wishes! Things have to start somewhere!

Wishing all a safe, happy and peaceful New Year! :D

H a p p y N e w Y e a r to all (no matter what time zone or day you're in) Peter, I think we need to just make a pact to ALL meet back here same time, same thread next year, kind of like the Empire State building in An Affair to Remember I'm pretty sure Barry will be able to find us a virtual Empire State building and post it here for us!

Rose - I think that is a great idea. Sign me up!

Happy New Year, Peter and everyone else!

"An Affair To Remember" is one of those movies I could only watch once. It made me tear up the first time so I refuse to allow that to happen a second. So hard to consider oneself macho after such an episode...

HAPPY NEW YEAR-to all forum contributers. I am glad I found this site.
You are caring and informative, thank you.
Blessings for 2011,Pat

This is the best site on the internet. I imagine Barry will build us an Empire State of the ALS Forums Building... He is so clever.

happy new year , keep the faith

I am in, as always love your idea Diane..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back