Diagnosis
05/2010
Country
FR
State
tarn et garonne
City
valeilles
had hoped to find peace here again but find instead that Jeff has been banned.
Amazing how is it that the robynblues, the Silverlinings, Alexandres of this world got left in peace and our dear Jeff gets banned.

Surely it was clear to ANYONE that he finds huge difficulty in expressing his thought. He has these massive but massive questions going round and round in his head, right there with his fear and horror of his disease, with no way of getting the words out in the right way to express them.

HE dared ro say on the so-called "Christian" thread that maybe God of all religions was the same one God and that different people from different cultures had different ways of approaching Him. To me that is a sophisticated and peaceful way of looking at things, and surely it would reply to your need for ONE God. Better surely to have ONE God for all than "My God is better than YOUR God"?
The attacks that followed (I do not go to that thread , he told me) hurt him terrbly. He was only trying to express his jammed up feelings, unthread the burning questions in his mind.
No one person should have had the right to ban him. SO many of us here love him.

On the other hand, being banned from this place might not be so bad after all!

With all respect I have to tell you it goes much deeper than that. You definitely do not have all the facts as to what went on, especially behind the scenes. He definitely deserved what he got and it should not have come as any surprise to him. I am not going to get in to all that happened but I would hope you have enough confidence in the administrators of this forum to realize it was a necessary action.
That is all I am going to say on this issue and am going to close this thread.

I hope you understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back