stem cells for als in China

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi irismarie,

It looks good but so do other clips from the same place and others as well.

As stated in this forum many times, if it does indeed work it will be all over the ALS world and this forum in a flash.
There are some on the forum that have had some stem cell treatment in Mexico recently, and they will report back on the treatment.

I think that stem cell treatment will, in the future play a part in the treatment/ cure of ALS but i dont think it is quiet there yet.

(these are my views only and i am not a doctor)

cheers
Peter

Cured in 3 days? A miracle? I think not. Pictures can lie. More so now ever before. Normally I'd toss that post out but wanted to show how these people lie. Motor neurons working after 3 days. Only someone truly desperate or a fool would believe that video.

AL.

I submitted it as a source of consideration only

we all need to see these and learn .. as well as get others thoughts about it , so it can help us or teach us not to be fooled or put all our hopes in one basket

Cured in 3 days? A miracle? I think not. Pictures can lie. More so now ever before. Normally I'd toss that post out but wanted to show how these people lie. Motor neurons working after 3 days. Only someone truly desperate or a fool would believe that video.

AL.

*sniff* *sniff* *sniff*

I was looking forward to learning chinese by having it injected into my brain. Look at the hot woman you could meet.

And I was so looking forward to driving something new. I have driven a motor boat , a motor home , and many motor cycles. But a Motor Neuron , that might be fun.

*sigh*

Glen, your creative brilliance never ceases to amuse and amaze me! ROTFLMAO once again. ;}

It is a confirmed fact that for stem cells to replace motor neurons it would take upwards of 3 years for them to grow that long.
Three days? I wish!

Why is it that people out there like to dish out false hope in the name of making a buck? I mean come on! 3 days?! And to target people with ALS?! That just plain pisses me off! Someone out there, who lacks the education on stem cell treatment is already packing their bags and spending money they will no doubt need for themselves.
GRRRR!
Blubear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back