Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
I have to mention some kind of MND in this thread in order for it to qualify under "General Discussion About ALS/MND".

So, I woke up this morning and guess what! I still have PLS (well, okay - differential PLS).

What I really want to let you know is that the avatar I've changed to is still Gumby. What I do not know is what in the heck he is wearing. How about some guesses?

Please help me (the guy with differential PLS) figure out what it is Gumby is wearing in my avatar.

Thank you. And, since this is supposed to be a discussion about ALS/MND, does anyone else have differential PLS? I would like to know more about it.:razz:

PZ

Last edited:
Well, be thankful you still have PLS! Gumby has a plastic bag over it's head and it's real name is DAVE!

Hope that's not "over" your head! LOLOLOL

Looks like a space suit to me. It's Gumby as an astronaut.

i agree with thelma,i thought it was a space suit.............gumby the spaceman:smile:
differential pls is better than alot of things,i'd stick with that .

r.i.p michael.

Well, I woke up as a has-been differential of MND/PD and remain in limbo land. My vote is that it is a Bio-4 Level Hazard suit and that Gumby works for the CDC investigating outbreaks of Ebola and what-not.

How about a deep-sea diver?

p.s.- CJ, that is funny!

Last edited:
Dave(Zahp)...Dave...differential PLS..."Well, I don't think there is any question about it. It can only be attributable to human error. This sort of thing has cropped up before and it has always been due to human error."

"I'm sorry Dave, I'm afraid I can't do that." ...Have that discussion I mean, about differential PLS.

Looks like Gumby/HAL 9000 has taken over!

I think that Gumby is taking precautions against swine flu! :shock:

Okay! At least we can all see that it is clearly Gumby. I like the idea about him working for the CDC.

Let's just call it the "Gumby All-In-One Suite. He is prepared for any situation, be it nuclear, biological or chemical warfare; a flight on the space shuttle; deep sea diving for lost, flooded and forgotten worlds and just a stroll around the block with his friends, the Blockheads.

PZ

PZ-

You never fail to amuse us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back