Diagnosis
10/2003
Country
CA
State
On
City
NW of Toronto
Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends in the US and overseas as you celebrate Thanksgiving with friends and family.
From all your ALS Forum friends in Canada.

And we all still have a LOT to be thankful for ... including you, Al, and this forum.

happy thanksgiving to everyone. even if i am not able to do or say anything, i guesss i have to be thankful im alive. i'll be around my family

Thank you, Al! Happy Thanksgiving Beth....and the rest! Let us give thanks to God, for all the good things we have! :-D

Enjoy the day!

Thank you Al.....looking forward to having a houseful of family. Wishing everyone a wonderful day! KR

Thank

You AL. and Happy Thanksgiving to all, Don't eat to much today and spend to much tomorrow, lol.

Thanks Al!

As a newly diagnosed family...I'm focusing VERY hard today!

Jim's kids cancelled a trip to Denver with their Mom (they are 20 and almost 18) so that they could be here with us this Thanksgiving. I'm thankful for that.

I'm thankful for the time we've had together and the upcoming time to spend together/prepare/love.

I'm thankful for the people who have already stepped forward to be there for us and for the people I know we'll meet along the way.

I'm thankful that I've found this amazing group of people...Jim's not "ready" to come in here yet...but he's hearing all about all of you and how I'm hoping our sick sense of humor fits with your sick senses of humor...Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Thank you Al. It will be a fun day of friends and family, and five different types of pie.

Robert

PS Since I am not a yard bird eater, I am looking forward to a nice steak :)

Thank you all. Not to rub it in from down south, but it will be nice and warm for us today. 65F, sunny, and little wind. Guess I need to use the shades smiley. 8)

ktmi, I'll see your temperature and raise you one humidity.

(LA ... I think in the 70s today, low humidity.) :)

Just above freezing here today with a light dusting of snow on top of the 6 inches from weekend. Steak and a couple of lobster tails for dinner for me. Gotta eat the good stuff while you still can. Macy's parade was great as usual. Football later.

AL.

I was still thinking about Robert's five types of pies when I got to Al's lobster tails :mrgreen:

mmmmm mmmm mmmm!

Happy Thanksgiving to all :)

Good night and Happy Thanksgiving to all the PALS,CALS... UNDIAGNOSED and helpful friends I have found here. I am truly thankful for this forum.

Thanks Al for the post , it is a meaningful senitment.

Love and blessings.

Love,
Cindy

Thanksgiving

Hi to all, Hope you had a delicious Thanksgiving! Can't believe it'll be Christmas again so soon. We are all doing! Stephanie is our main concern now, Cancer spread to Ovaries she keeps filling up with fluid in her stomach. 8 Liters have been drained 3x's in the last 3 weeks. She's still working but very tired. Going to Sloan Kettering in N.Y. City next month for a 2nd opinion. Thought I'd give you an update. I read but haven't written lately. Can't forget my Dear friends here . Our Jack is missed the Holidays are the worst time, but we have so many good memories. My Love to all, Beebe

Thank you for the update, Beebe. I was wondering about Stephanie. And you, too. I know you miss Jack druing the holidays. Take care, Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back