Woke Up - Air Hunger

Status
Not open for further replies.
thank you pete for recording your journey. you are one tough dude and we owe you a lot for your informative postings. my thought are with you and yours during this tough and challenging time.

Thinking about you Pete and praying for your comfort.

Asking for much comfort and peace for you and your family.

Sending you a big hug and wishes for comfort and peace. You are always in my thoughts even though I don't come out here much.

Still thinking of you.....Prayers are continued for you and your family..

Thinking of you and your family Pete....

Hi Pete, still praying for you and Carey for peace and comfort.

Hugs,

Sue

Hey Pete....thinking of you this morning! Praying for your comfort.

i have been up and down. yesterday afternoon i was unexplainably angry about a couple of small things that did not work my way. i have been in bed most days with air hunger frequency increasing. my wife is reading to me at night wich calms me.

Thanks so much for the update Pete, I am so very sorry. Prayer continue for your peace and comfort. Sending hugs across the miles.

Hugs,

Sue

so it has been decided that my colon/rectum will no longer push so i get diapers and a liquid to make me have diahreah

Honestly, Pete, that sounds better to me than having to have it dug out every other day.

Either way it's a shitty deal. Maybe you and Carey can find some form of comic relief about relief issues. I found it helped immensely to make completely inappropriate jokes about anything going on down there even if it's not a laughing matter.
Stay brave!

kim it will be easier but i cant help feeling like less and less a man/person each day

Pete,thinking of ya!

The " disease of discomfort"

Never stops beating us up!

Love ya bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back