Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Max, heaven is West Virginia. Well almost anyway
John Denver

>No Max, heaven is West Virginia. Well almost anyway - John Denver

only if you love humidity:)

me too ... we fell in love with the mountain people and lifestyle ... i am trying to make a couple of pdf's now, but my $10k laptop is slower than I45 during rush hour ... of course it is driving 3x30" 2560x1600 monitors and running a bunch of hp vpn stuff too

./.. here is a link to one ...https://www.dropbox.com/sh/09xmslw4yqn5vfq/AAAnmHnrq4OhBNdY8z70HDO4a

they are the MountainAdv*.pdfs -- note they may not be up yet ...

they took a while because our us von was down ,,,

So sorry Dana your tip got cut short. Only 4 more days til grandbabies get here. :smile: woohoo!

Try not to spoil them too much Vicki.

Oh I don't know if I can help myself. :lol: 3 more days !

Enjoy the grandkids Vicki......I get to see my three girls often, and it is the best quality of time I have (next to riding my motorcycle)....every once in a while they talk me into taking them to a movie. The last one they wanted to see was the Muppets. OMG...it was the longest two hours of my lifetime. They asked me afterwards if I liked the movie, and I did not have the heart to tell them how bad it sucked! Please no more Muppets....evverrrr

I love the muppets, especially Animal. I still have my Animal puppet doll. My girls are into the disney princesses. We have most of the movies here at the house. The youngest is ate up at the moment with "Frozen". I will be making her "Frozen" cupcakes fo her birthday. My oldest loves dragons. I got her a book that makes "dragon" paper airplanes.

I love being a grandma. woohooooooo! Let the spoiling begin :lol:

My two oldest girls want me to take em to Malificent tomorrow......I am not dreading that at all, Angelina Jolie for two hours:)

That does look like a good movie. We will buy the dvd when it comes out. I can't sit for 2 hours straight, especially in theater seats. I barely made it through my sons graduation.

Yes..it is also a bit of a challenge for me to sit through a movie. My legs stiffen up so it is hard to walk out, until I get em warmed up. The darkness seems to make my balance worse as well. It is worth it to make my girls happy though!

Attachments

• my girls.jpg
    my girls.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 123
Oh they are beautiful. I have night blindness, I can't see much in the dark, which affects my balance. We have not gone to the movies in years.

What a beautiful picture of your girls Mark.
Vicki, only 2 days to go now ! I hope you have a great time.

Dana

I can hardly contain myself. I know these last hours will drag.

Thanks Gals.......those girls are my life! I will critique the movie later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back