Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
I totally freaked out last night. Luckily, my daughter was with me. She found the most digusting thing crawling on my family room floor in my apartment. We were both screaming. I haven't seen any bugs at all in my apartment in the past year and 1/2 since I've been there. Then this thing. It was a house centipede. The reason I know this is that Julie's friend had one at her house a year ago and freaked out as well. She took a picture of it of an week looked it up on the internet. They aren't poisonous though. Worst looking then spiders even. If I see another one I'm moving back home and I'm not kidding on that one.
5 more days until I see dad. Yeah! Kim

I don't plan on posting for awhile because I'm pissed off.

>I don't plan on posting for awhile because I'm pissed off.

Now Kim,it wasn't I said was it? come on back, I miss you already :)...

Gosh Kim what happened? Max I hope you are still here. It seems this thread is not as active as it used to be. So many are now gone and I miss them so very much.

I hope you don't stay away too long Kim.

Dana

HI Dana

How was your camping trip ? We had a wonderful time. The weather was good and the fish were bitting. Had great food. My hubby got a cast iron dutch oven for fathers day and he made a wonderful breakfast for us.

Now he wants to experiment more with it. I told him go for it, less cooking for me. :lol:

>Gosh Kim what happened? Max I hope you are still here. It seems this thread is not as active as it used to be. So many are now gone and I miss them so very much.

Hi Vicki, I heard from Kim and I think she's just chilling out in Texas (I'm not really sure you chill out in such a hot place)…

Time for more pics....

....and I've finally gotten my als pics in order so hopefully no more dups!

Attachments

• 001 (3).png
    001 (3).png
    472.3 KB · Views: 176
  • 4RedDogs-1.png
    4RedDogs-1.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 163
  • 101_0193 (2).png
    101_0193 (2).png
    948 KB · Views: 136
  • 101_0194.png
    101_0194.png
    909.2 KB · Views: 191
  • 113-1355_IMG (2).png
    113-1355_IMG (2).png
    1.9 MB · Views: 161
  • 113-1356_IMG (2).png
    113-1356_IMG (2).png
    1.6 MB · Views: 170
  • 113-1378_IMG.png
    113-1378_IMG.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 165
Max those are great. Your dogs look so obedient. I see you got a video in the sand box posted.

>Max those are great. Your dogs look so obedient. I see you got a video in the sand box posted.

those dogs are not obedient.they are wild monsters!

Thanks for the help getting the video from YouTube set up correctly:)

...I figured our "Come for tea" thread was a good place to share pictures:)

Attachments

• 20140608_170322-1-1x.png
    20140608_170322-1-1x.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 141
  • DSC_9659.png
    DSC_9659.png
    591.5 KB · Views: 162
  • DSC_0869-2.png
    DSC_0869-2.png
    549.3 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC_0870.png
    DSC_0870.png
    313.4 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC_0937-2.png
    DSC_0937-2.png
    221.2 KB · Views: 148
  • DSC_1051-2.png
    DSC_1051-2.png
    180.1 KB · Views: 163
  • 2012-05-16 13.34.50.png
    2012-05-16 13.34.50.png
    273 KB · Views: 152
  • DSC_0332-2.png
    DSC_0332-2.png
    299.2 KB · Views: 135
I really like the last picture. MMMMMmmm mountains. Love them. If I was healthy and whole I would love to live in the mountains in the middle of nowhere.

Is that atrophy in your knees? I don't have atrophy. Mine are just wasting away. Getting skinnier and skinnier in legs and arms. It all just sucks.

Vicki, our camping trip was nice but my husband got the flu so we had to cut it short. We were close to home so it too bad for him. I have always wanted to get the whole cast iron cooking set to use when we camp. It is nice that your husband cooks for you, always tastes better when someone else does it!

Max, thanks for the pictures. Your wild monsters are beautiful!

Dana

>I really like the last picture. MMMMMmmm mountains. Love them. If I was healthy and whole I would love to live in the mountains in the middle of nowhere.

me too ... we fell in love with the mountain people and lifestyle ... i am trying to make a couple of pdf's now, but my $10k laptop is slower than I45 during rush hour :-( ... of course it is driving 3x30" 2560x1600 monitors and running a bunch of hp vpn stuff too :)

./.. here is a link to one ... https://www.dropbox.com/sh/09xmslw4yqn5vfq/AAAnmHnrq4OhBNdY8z70HDO4a

they are the MountainAdv*.pdfs -- note they may not be up yet ...

>Is that atrophy in your knees? I don't have atrophy. Mine are just wasting away. Getting skinnier and skinnier in legs and arms. It all just sucks.

not atrophy exactly ... I had bilateral knee replacements in 2/2013 not knowing about the ALS, so the rehab atrophy muscle redevelopment was never going to happen. So much for 4 months of rehab :-(

I love these guys. I have posted several of their videos.

Sorry about the knee replacement. When my dad was in the army we were stationed in ALaska for 3 years and we spent nearly every weekend exploring the mountains. We fished, panned for gold and went through old abandoned miners cabins. My husband grew up in wyoming and colorado so he loves the mountains too.

>When my dad was in the army we were stationed in ALaska for 3 years and we spent nearly every weekend exploring the mountains. We fished, panned for gold and went through old abandoned miners cabins. My husband grew up in wyoming and colorado so he loves the mountains too.

sounds like heaven ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back