Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
>It is full of history, romance, war and blood and guts

no sex? damn ...

test of image embed ... oh well, off to testing pdf creation ...

Attachments

• DSC_0002.jpg
    DSC_0002.jpg
    957.9 KB · Views: 152
Yes there is sex and murder and intrigue. Maybe they don't want us posting picture anymore. Ask David.

>Maybe they don't want us posting picture anymore. Ask David.

Hey, David: don't want us posting pics any more? :)

funny, funny, funny....

Hi Everyone:

Vicki: Hope you are feeling better. My dad had gout several times years ago in his foot and I remember him screaming in pain with it.

I just tried something new instead of holding a garage sale. I posted a few things on-line on a local site. I had some afghans I didn't need anymore that were in great shape and I sold them within 5 minutes of posting. I'm going to post some more stuff tonight and see how I do. My daughter helped me post and stuff and it gave us something to do.
I will be leaving out of St. Louis on Sunday night the 8th at 8pm and arrive on Monday the 9th at 11:30 a. m. As of right now my husband is driving the boys down to pick us up and then they will stay for a week. Still working details out on that. But, my daughter and I are going for sure.
I saw a good movie that I enjoyed on Wednesday night. It was Blended with Drew Barrymore and Adam Sandler. I don't always like him but they do good together. Miss the days when I got in free because my parents owned the movie theatres in town. It cost me $20.75 for two tickets and a medium popcorn. Needless, to say I don't go that often.
The chemicals are now in my dad's pool so we will be able to go swimming pretty soon. Yeah! My brother and sister both have pools too in Texas so we can use them too. Actually, I'm more interested in using my brother's jacuzzi the most. At the assistant livng center where my dad is they have a sit down tub thing that he says works like a whirlpool. He's says it's amazing. Take care, Kim

I'll look into that one Max and also mention it to dad. He likes all kinds of movies.

>I'll look into that one Max and also mention it to dad. He likes all kinds of movies.

does he watch them on a tv or computer? do you have reasonable bandwidth?

Dad has Netflix and watches everything on tv or my brother takes him to the movies.

>Dad has Netflix and watches everything on tv or my brother takes him to the movies.

If he has a new television with a USB port, a smart TV, I can show him how to pick up just about any film or TV series you want :)

Thanks Max. I'll tell him when I go there on the 9th.

>Thanks Max. I'll tell him when I go there on the 9th.

Are you coming to Texas?

Max: Yes, I'm going on the train to Texas with my daughter Julie. We are leaving out of St. Louis on Sunday, the 8th at 8pm and are supposed to arrive on Monday, the 9th at 11:30 a.m. in Dallas. Then Brian and my two boys are driving down and Julie and I will go home with him and the boys will stay and fly back later. Brian paid for our train tickets so it will help me out.
I am currently livid about this forums. I posted my best blog ever and off it went to cyberspace. I typed and I typed and away it went. I bet the PALS on her who have mobility issues would really pissed off. Grrr...........!

Oh Kim the train sound exciting. I have always wanted to ride a train. I hope you have a really good time. We are leaving for our first camping trip on wednesday. I hope I am feeling better, so I can enjoy it.

Less than 2 weeks til my grandbabies get here ! Holy cow I can't wait.

I posted a blog today if anyone wants to read it. Not as good as my original post but still tells you about me. It felt like a tremendous weight off my shoulders writing it. It felt good to express myself anyway. It looks like a major storm might be on it's way hear in Central Illinois. I kind of like a good storm as long as I'm indoors. Lightening though not so much.

Vicki: Make sure you take alot of picture of the grandkids. I wish we had some little one's in the family. But, I can hold off since the twins are only 16 for awhile. lol Have fun camping!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back