Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Oh don't worry Max, when we all move in we will make sure we open your wine for you!

Gott sei Dank :)

Kim (skipper) asked me to let you know she's thinking of us here. She's having trouble logging in. :(

Sorry for Kim, hope she can join us soon.

Dana

sent two notes to David ...

Miss you Kim....another member here had to set up a new account, its a thought if nothing else works. After that I then asked DAvid to combine the accounts so they could pm.

Hi! Do you want the good or bad news? The good news is I'm back on. The bad news is I'm back on. lol Thank you to all who send messages to David and Nicki in attempt to get me back on.
The trial that my dad was in for acthatar ended this week. They may decide to do another phase of it and then he will probally be in it again. They said from what they can tell from the testing is that all of the PALS in it seemed to basically stay the same with their progression. None got any worse but no amazing improvement either. They said my dad's lung capacity is still pretty good. He did say he feels his hands and arms are weaker. Dad experienced no side affects from the drug. Dad seems to be in good spirits when I call. He loves when there is the occasional cooler day in Dallas. Which isn't very often in the summer there. lol
Any of you ever get canker sores in your mouth? I hadn't gotten any for some time but have several now on my lower gums and they are very painful. I am going to run out to Wal-mart tonight and get a mouthwash called Peroxyll that is made by Colgate. It is fantastic stuff and takes great too.
I'm still trying to get rid of my kids clothes that they've outgrown on some local on-line garage sale sites. Some days I do really good with it and other days it's slow. But, it gives me something to do and I use my cell-phone to manage my posts. Tomorrow, is my long day at work since I will work two shifts.
I rented the movie Heaven Is For Real the other day. It just didn't keep my interest though. I believe it happens that people go to heaven and some have come back. Not so sure though if I believe this story though. Anybody watch anything lately interesting that they enjoyed?
Well, I better get back to doing paperwork. Have a good evening everyone. Kim

MIssed you Kim. We watched the movie "The Monuments Men" it was very good. Had a good cast too. Give it a try.

>He loves when there is the occasional cooler day in Dallas. Which isn't very often in the summer there.

ah, but not so humid!

6 pm
Wed
Jul 23
Partly Cloudy 92°F
Partly Cloudy

FEELS LIKE:
98°

HUMIDITY:
50%

PRECIP:
0%

WIND:
E at 6 mph
Show 15 Minute Details
7 pm Cloudy 90°
Cloudy

FEELS LIKE:
96°

HUMIDITY:
52%

PRECIP:
5%

WIND:
SSE at 9 mph

Welcome back Kim, we had a very humid day yesterday but then we had storms and heavy rain so today is cooler and not so humid. Looking like a nice weekend here. Going to the lake to enjoy every minute of it!

Dana

Happy Friday everyone, hope everyone has a good weekend. Hugs to all of you!

Dana

I hope you have a good weekend Dana. I didn't plan anything major for the weekend. It is going to be very hot and humid. Too draining to be out in the heat.

No word on the lamp I put up for sale.....:sad:

Happy Monday Friends,
Worked this past weekend. ER was a zoo yesterday. I am off tomorrow so it will probally rain. Usually does whenever I'm off. I would love to get a little sun because I'm so pale.
Talked to my dad this morning and he was in a good mood. He had visitor's yesterday. His first cousin is pretty elderly but in good health. Her nephew who would be dad's second cousin brought her over for a visit. They both live in Dallas too. He said he was so glad to see him. He loves to get company.
Group hug to everyone. We will have cocktails later in the week. Kim

Monday:

.I don't know if you can see what Rocky is doing ... but that is what I think of Monday's :)

Attachments

• DSC_0065.jpg
    DSC_0065.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 150
Oh yes I can! lol

Good one Max, that is what I think of monday too!
Kim. so glad to hear your dad has company and he is in good spirits. I am looking forward to the cocktails!

Dana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back