Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was okay, I was very happy when Jimmie was out of the race early. It was nice to go but that track isn't quite fast enough for me. It did get kind of boring at times.

Dana

>I'm back, did you all miss me ?

-----
you betcha! Welcome back. Mark, Jeff, and Greg have been out of control :)

Well I finally did it. I put one of the lamps I made for sale on consignment at a local antique store. I will be embarrassed if it doesn't sell. I am so nervous about it.

I think they are pretty but....oh I don't know. Won't know if I don't try.

Where is all the out of control stuff...did I miss something ? I wish there was some crazy stuff going on. Some one needs to start something....

>I think they are pretty but....oh I don't know. Won't know if I don't try.

Where is all the out of control stuff...did I miss something ? I wish there was some crazy stuff going on. Some one needs to start something....

-----
post a pic!

>Some one needs to start something....

just wait :)

I have 12 lamps that I made and I guess will try to sell. The owner will see how this one does first. the first pic is the one I am trying to sell.

Attachments

• IMG_0626.jpg
    IMG_0626.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_0610.jpg
    IMG_0610.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 140
  • IMG_0622.JPG
    IMG_0622.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 129
They look nice, glad your taking that step.

I have 12 lamps that I made and I guess will try to sell. The owner will see how this one does first. the first pic is the one I am trying to sell.

Them lamps are badass.....well done! Just curious how much they will retail for?

This is the first time I have ever done this. I am asking $75 no lower than $65. I have seen a few on line for $100 and up. Thank you, I like them.

They should move pretty well at that price point...especially if the shop has good traffic.

send Sandy a link & pricing ...

It is next door to the DMV and it is busy all the time. I hope this works. My hubby says I can't make more til these sell.

Gosh Max, you forget I am a dummy with the computer thing. You will have to explain the link thing. Sorry.

Keep us posted on how they do.....maybe eventually you can broaden your horizons, and have them in a few different locations to move them.
I think you are approaching this correctly, they would be a pain to ship...packing labor and packaging on a fragile item would be exorbitant.

>Gosh Max, you forget I am a dummy with the computer thing. You will have to explain the link thing. Sorry

-----
lots of ways, but perhaps easiest is to post them to fb and friend me or Sandy. otherwise, put them up on Flickr and send a link. Or just email them to [email protected] :)

Yes, I tried to send one to my daughter in law and it arrived in pieces. :sad: We packed in packing peanuts and wrapped it in bubble wrap and even had some of those air pillow things used by other companies. I think the mistake was labeling it fragile, my daughter said the box had a big dent in it. They took one with them when they were here for a visit. It was one I made from beer steins.

I made one from the beer steins my husband collected when he was stationed in Berlin before the wall came down. My youngest son claimed that one. It turned out pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back