Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
>Max if Sandy likes it I will email to you. You will have explain how to me. Not techy...

email [email protected] and attach the picture file to it ...

Ok Max, I sent it. Let me know if it worked.

>Ok Max, I sent it. Let me know if it worked.

Attachments

• Capture3.JPG
    Capture3.JPG
    176 KB · Views: 224
did the pattern for it show up too?

>just had to post from my desktop, can't download from my computer to my iPad, the computer recognizes that the iPad is there but can't make the transfer

a simple way is to get dropbox (google drive, one drive, etc. ) and install on all of your devices -- they all have free auto replication between devices.

i use 4-5 of these for different reasons. M$ has just upped its free space to 1tb! Same w/ flickr, but I "am still trying to plan for my final photo archives ...

Tell her she is very welcome. I hope she likes hers as much as I like mine.

Will do Vicki!

Hi Everyone,
I am here tonight working midnite til 6 a.m. I work two shifts every other Thursday. We had our joint comission inspectors come in for their yearly surprise 4 day inspection show up on Monday. It always shakes things up around here.
Dad said they have been having their normal very hot summer in Dallas. He has been busy watching a series of shows that my brother got him started on called Breaking Bad I think is the name of them. Any of you watch it? Have any of you seen any good movies lately?
My rotator cuff tendinitis seems to be doing a little bit better or I'm just getting used to it. I never had any broken bones or any muscle issues so this was all knew to me. Mine is such a minor problem and it made me feel more for others who have way more serious issues going on. It's definitely not fun.
Our town has several on-line garage sale sites that I've been selling a few things of kids on. I take pictures of my stuff and then I post them. It gives me something to do. I also donated alot of adult clothing to our Goodwill store. One of the things I want to tackle this winter is getting a bunch of pictures I have organized. It will be a major project.
Our youngest son had his baseball tournament Tuesday night but we lost the first game and are out already. I felt really bad for our pitcher because he was really struggling. They had to pull him because in one inning he hit three different batters. I thought somebody was going to get seriously hurt. It's scary because some of the 9 and 10 year olds are just learning to pitch and don't have good control yet. I just hated to see the tears though in this poor young man's eyes though. Sports just isn't my thing. Too much pressure and tension.
Hope everyone has a nice weekend. I hope to hit my dad's pool late this afternoon or early evening. Then Saturday and Sunday it's back to working the weekend. Take care, Kim

Beautiful dogs Max! Is it hot enough there for ya yet?

>Beautiful dogs Max!

spoiled children :)

>Is it hot enough there for ya yet?

we waited until it got down to 92f :) but the mosquitos! :-(

I'm back, did you all miss me ? I hope you have been behaving and not causing problems. At least not without me! Vacation was nice but it was great to get back home. I missed all of you soooo much.

Dana

Glad to have you back. We got back from ours on sunday. Caught some fish but no big keepers. :sad: Did you enjoy the race? I thought it was pretty boring on tv. Didn't see you waving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back