Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manic Monday it is. Luckily, I am working with two of my favorite co-workers today. One has hit a raw nerve in saying I take off all the time. Really? I work absolutely every single holiday. I hadn't seen my dad in 6 months and took off to see him. I'm working 10 days in a row right now helping to cover for a sick co-worker. This b--------works two different departments and will call in sick for one of them every week. One time she literally called in because she was constipated! She's full of shit alright.
HAPPY MONDAY!

>She's full of shit alright.

you sweet talker you ... sure she's not in neurology?

Tell her unless she is your boss, it really isn't any of her business.

Oh my Gosh! Is it only Tuesday? I'm worn out already. I have been putting up with loud screeching noises coming from our fire panel at work since Sunday. They are here working on it but I don't think they're making much progress.
My daughter is really giving me a hard time. If I don't do what she wants she won't come over and stay with me at my apartment. I am so lonely being by myself that I give in to her. I don't know why because when she comes over she has head phones on anyway. The other day I took her and one of her friends out to pizza. She requested that I even sit at a different table then them. It really hurt my feelings. She's playing her dad and I against each other too since were separated. She will flat out lie to us and say one gave permission to do something when we clearly didn't. I am so stressed. Kim

Well Kim all you can do is get on the same page as your husband. Catch her in the lie and ground her. My boys always wanted to sit at a different table if they were with friends. We never took it personally. They wanted to be grown up. You can't take teenagers personally, if you do they see it and take advantage. When she gets into the 20s and 30s they learn to appreciate you more.

Remember when you were a teen? Knowing it all and trying it all? Boy I do. Don't miss those years either. :lol:

> I don't know why because when she comes over she has head phones on anyway. The other day I took her and one of her friends out to pizza. She requested that I even sit at a different table then them. It really hurt my feelings. She's playing her dad and I against each other too since were separated. She will flat out lie to us and say one gave permission to do something when we clearly didn't. I am so stressed.

how old, Kim?

>Remember when you were a teen? Knowing it all and trying it all? Boy I do. Don't miss those years either.

well, Simon & Garfunkel, shooting pool, and ... girls:)

Our twins Matthew and Julie are 16 and then our youngest son Eric is 10. I do remember being a teen and it was by far the worst time of my life. People say they would love to back to their teenage years. Me? Never I'd like to forget like 95% of it.

Margaritas for everyone!

>Margaritas for everyone!

excellent idea -- I'll see if Sandy wants to go to Juanita's :) ...

>Margaritas for everyone!

another lost post ...

Great idea! I think I'll take Sandy to Juanita's!

yipee!

our daughter in Oldenburg -- after over 8 years in Germany, one wonders where allegiance lies :)

Attachments

• World Cup Fashion.png
    World Cup Fashion.png
    782.5 KB · Views: 142
Well she has the right flag. Tough being torn in two. Either way she wins!

Hi Everyone,
It is now 5pm on Thursday night and I get off work at 6pm. I come back in tonite at midnite so if any of you are wandering around give me shout. I'll be on til around 6 am.

>Either way she wins!

Germany looks as good as any I have ever seen and we sure held up well :) ...

Water balloon fight.....

Attachments

• IMG_0535.jpg
    IMG_0535.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 182
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 199
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back