Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still not able to read 1/2 the posts on here. My posts are showing up nor do I see others replies.

Have to tried to refresh or reload the page ? It helps when I do that. The site seems to be messed up. Hopefully it will get fixed soon.

Mark, I love the title assclown, that is perfect. Don't mind if I use that do you ?

Dana

birthday girl with disney frozen cupcakes made by grandma.....and singing to the movie

Mark, I love the title assclown, that is perfect. Don't mind if I use that do you ?

Dana

Feel free to use any of my material.....the term "assclown" is taken from my biker backround.:evil:

Thanks, I am going to try that out this weekend!

My youngest granddaughter enjoying her disney frozen princess cupcake for her birthday

Attachments

• IMG_0462.JPG
    IMG_0462.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 280
>My youngest granddaughter enjoying her disney frozen princess cupcake for her birthday

Great shot Vicki!

Dancing and singing to frozen ....then getting her beauty sleep on grandma's bed.

Attachments

• IMG_0453.JPG
    IMG_0453.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0470-001.JPG
    IMG_0470-001.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 192
Hi Everyone,
Having a irritating day at work today. We have a fire alarm panel that keeps screeching every few minutes that maintenance can't shut off. I can't hear people when they call in not too mention the pounding headache it's giving me and my co-workers. Then the people who are on call but don't answer their pagers or their back up cell phones. 6 o-clock can't get here fast enough. I am about to go postal!
On top of everything else I have a first cousin that got admitted to ICU today before I came on. She had stage 4 cancer and her husband just died less then a month ago. Her mom (my dad's sister) just had shoulder surgery Monday and is here right now get IV's due to a infection. Didn't really want a family reunion here at work.
What is everybody up to this weekend. It is sunny and pretty hot here today. I think rain is supposed to be moving in though for the next several though. Kim

One good thing about the day though. I got to page our maintenance guy to come look at the fire system and Tony is hot...... ! lol

Ready ...set....GO! :lol: We went to the local races .

Attachments

• IMAG0338.jpg
    IMAG0338.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 146
>Ready ...set....GO! We went to the local races .

looks like fun!

In one of my earlier businesses we sponsored Ryan-Hunter Reay when he was driving for Champ Car :)

Attachments

• 001 (3).jpg
    001 (3).jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 147
  • LongBeach.jpg
    LongBeach.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 144
  • DSC_3957 (2).JPG
    DSC_3957 (2).JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 146
  • DSC_3983.JPG
    DSC_3983.JPG