Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
>There has been a avalanche of trolls on the Dihals thread lately. One new one is a physician himself and is asking for our help. They used to frustrate me but I now find alot of them amusing. As one comedian quotes "You can't fix stupid"."

we need a troll maize to test 'em :)

Thinking maybe some kind of block so they can't come on the other threads and give out advice here. Or even limit them so they can only see their own thread

You can't fix stupid but you can duct tape the crap out of it!
Too bad some of these people ruin it for others who really need help.

Dana

Awww my son tried his tuxedo on last night. He looked so handsome and grown up. I was surprised I didn't cry. All three of my boys are my babies but he is my baby baby. It is so hard to believe how fast they grow up. 22 days and he graduates from high school. College in the fall. My oh My.

>It is so hard to believe how fast they grow up

ditto that: here is Jenny & Boo now 32 & 26 ...

:)

Attachments

• B&J@DIA5-30-05 (2).jpg
    B&J@DIA5-30-05 (2).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 203
Nice looking family Max. Thanks for sharing.

Vicki: Post a pic of your son in his tux for us.

Here is my handsome baby

b70f3100d9db4a7233eec994079f561a_6674.jpg

Last edited:
>Here is my handsome baby

Lucky Momma! :)

And then comes Uni, so hang on!

Thanks for sharing Vicki! He is handsome.

Thank you Max and Kim. I think he is handsome, but I'm his mom and I don't have no ugly babies. :lol: Our weekend is supposed to be beautiful. I have a lot to do. Groceries, clean the car for my son to drive his date to prom and go pick up our camper from being de-winterized. Hope everyone has a safe and happy weekend.

I thought he was supposed to clean the car. That's how it worked for us. Mom borrowed my car, trashed it and left it for me to clean. Guess times have changed. Lol

Well it hasn't been cleaned since last fall and it is beyond dirty. His car needs a power steering pump so he is using ours. His car is immaculate mine is the pig sty, so I guess I will clean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back