Come for tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning everyone, nice to see some new people here but sorry for the reason you have to be here. To everyone who is snowed in or iced in please be careful and don't eat all the junk food at once ! Weather here is nice today, supposed to get some snow over the weekend but not our usual weekend storms we have been getting. Making buffalo wing pot pie for our Daytona 500 party, Rachael Rays recipe so it has to be great(hopefully)! Love to you all

Dana

We are ordering pizza for race day. It is our tradition. We don't do superbowl stuff. Daytona is our superbowl. Redneck? We love watching nascar.

We are so much into it we all take Monday off from work ! Who is you favorite driver ? I am a Tony Stewart fan, my mom was a Stewart fan also. Nice to now we aren't the only rednecks!

Dana

We each have our favorites and its fun to argue while the race in on and talk smack about our favorite. My favorites are Tony Stewert, Carl Edwards, and a toss up between Earnhardt jr or Jeff Gordon. Yes it is nice to have a fellow redneck race fan :lol: !

Last edited:
Too bad we are so far way from each other. It sounds like we would have a blast watching races together !

Dana

Oh Yea! We can do our trash talk here though!

Very true, maybe we can find a Jimmie Johnson fan to pick on.

Dana

Oh yea! :rolleyes: Bring it on!

You know though poor Mark Martin has been trying to win the daytona 500 for over 20 years I think it would be great if he won.

Danicka Patrick being on the pole is great. Go girl power!

Also there is the first woman on a pit crew this year too. Can't remember her name but on her 4th try of getting a tire off she posted a time of 1.7 seconds, the pros do it in 1.3 sec. Awesome. She is only 5"3' and weighs 115 lbs but can squat lift 250 lbs!

Last edited:
I agree that it would be nice for Mark Martin and I didn't know about the woman on the pit crew, that would be an awesome job.

Well I guess no one wants to admit to being a #48 fan. Can't say I blame them, I wouldn't either.

Maybe they are in the closet, so to say. Afraid to come out.

Good one, thanks for making me laugh. Well I should be going now, thanks for the chat and enjoy the race. Go Tony !

Dana

Have a good day! Enjoy the race!

I sense a field trip may be in order here! Dana that recipe sounds good...

Stay safe this weekend everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back