Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, kiwi, I too am a nail biter. I'm 52 and before my untimely demise last year, I had fingernails on 1 hand. My kids called it a freak of nature. Now that the right is gone, I have a matching set. And grow, boy I have about an inch cut off every other month.

Cheese to the nails, a caring hubby and good friends. Well, 1 out of 3 ain't bad for me.

Cheese for me: its bath night. Yea!

Now if we all the whining has concluded for the evening, I shall retire to my new digs. Gotta love living at the beach.

PS please whine in my absence. I can hear it a mile away.

Oh, Poppy, sorry. It takes me a while to post and you were posting while I was voicing.

Dogs in the master? I'm thinking its cats rule the roost. How about kennels for them to retire to. I mean the carrier type cargo ones used for transport. I hope you didn't think me of all people to mean disposing of those lovely creatures. We have 3 wild and crazy dogs ourselves. They're a sharpei lab mix weighing in at a mere 65 pounds, a golden receiver mix weighing in at about 85 pounds and the craziest of them all a bull mastiff mix weighing around the 85 mark also. Yes, I typed receiver as the dog will get the ball just not bring it back.

Deb, those Propet boots, on li ne or in store? Expensive? Wide width?

Pt and ot tomorrow.

Toto,
Chair is here but limits him to the house and neighborhood and we all know this is a man that likes to go, go and go. The lift was ordered the same time as the chair and is no where to be found, even the VA is befuddled...we are also missing a home health aide, a wheelchair, an AFO and something else that I can't remember...

Jen

Mia on missing equipment. Apb on the missing aide. Military is great on allowances once you get approval. Especially the van allowance.

Big Cheese: phonecall this morning...
Stairlift coming next Friday :) :) :)
Small whine: more rearranging of furniture and household layout..

Also, in the morning, new front door to be fitted with no threshold, easy access for wheechairs, no more hoiking it up over the step, and maybe, I can get grumpy-pants out in the autumn sunshine when we have some, in his pwc, to 'walk' the dog.. :)

Toto, your posts make me smile...I can just imagine our stinkos lolling in our big bed upstairs...
Jen, hope things come together soon...
Deb, glad you are comfy...
V., glad your silly old fool is looking out for you all...
Kiwi, stairlift due next week, new challenges no doubt...

Need to think about a different set of wheels now too...

oh bother, gone to moderation...

Cheese: things are looking up for Poppy's household!
V's PAL has new meds
Toto is in the house regularly
There's left overs for lunch today! Yummy!

Whine: Jen's equipment and personnel are MIA!
I've a terrible cough, suspect allergy and post nasal drip as the cause.

Whine- Its going to rain on Saturday and thats the day I was planning on doing my special "wedding" photos. Putting on my dress, doing my hair up nice, and hold a picture of Ray. This blows, as it took A LOT to get this set up.

Cheese- there is a possibility that we may be able to do it on Monday if it does rain on Saturday.

Cheese: Friday - Shopping for Deb, San Diego for Jen and chair lift delivery for poppy!

It is Friday here, I know it's a bit premature for you guys.

Last edited:
Thank you, Poppy. I do try. Glad things are rolling along. It is amazing when we get modded here or at tea. Worse if you can't remember what the slip of tongue was.

Deb, clean and fresh. I do love those 2 days a week I get bathed.

Kiwi, I'm glad you whined a little. Enjoying my stay and its truly heaven on earth. Now if I could manage a tenth of that in real life.

Liz, my oldest girl had to reschedule her bridal portrait session after her hair was done and we were on the way. Good thing as a tornado touched down in the area.

My whine, not much. Looks like I will be moving soon. North instead of south. I need to be happy and it ain't happening here! Will keep you updated.

Aww darn kiwi. You have great skills in the sneaking up on you section. Yea, glad its Friday for you. Best cheese of all.

Reminds me: get those whines and cheeses in by Friday any time, for the cheese tiaras. I thought we would bring it back for a while.

I know, it's a worry...always sneaking in while you are voicing.

I almost went back and edited my previous post and effectively replied to your post before you actually posted it but figured that would send you over the whine edge.

Bring back the crown.

Whine: Feeling bad about upsetting and stressing out members of this forum with some of my comments. Feeling bad about hurting a new members feeling by made a rude comment. Missing everyone on this site because I'm on restriction.

Cheese: My dad is currently doing pretty well and appears to currently be at a standstill on his progression. Therapy seems to be helping him with his speech and eating.

Its those stealthy little bird legs you have!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back