Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's a whine that I gather is technology related: Someone stole my small rectangular reply box! How dare they!

MaryPat, no furry friends in my home. No rugs, no blinds and curtains only in the 2 rooms on the first floor that are street level.

Deb, no carpeting and no rugs. I had beautiful orientals and one absolutely gorgeous magnolia rug. All gone. Gave the magnolia one to my mother. Hmm, I wonder where it is since they moved in with my grandmother. As for the music, I'm all over the place. Always have been. I think O Girl mentioned Leonard Cohen. LOVE him too. Gospel, jazz, blues, rock, new country, you name it I like it.

Okay Ladies, I got this new phone. Now I HAVE to get ringtones. Thinking (via my signature) for husband In My Life by the Divine Miss M; Its a Wonderful World by IZ for others; can't remember the other one and hopefully renewing Sweet One's Sweet Child of Mine. So really 4. The third is my signature one Smile but I don't know if its available or not. So up for suggestions.

or eating the rug... mine particularly likes braided ones... guess they're multiflavor!

Mom, how about something from OZ?
A special tune for your PALS and CALS?

Helen, I love braided rugs!
PWCs are even hard on the carpeting!

I have 125+ year old heart pine flooring. So far so good on the flooring!

Okay this isn't whine or cheese. its

Bi+©# time! GO AWAY AND DON'T COME BACK!

So I feel so much better.

Someone suffering from MPD in the DIHALS section.

She has wasted a lot of time... Geez!

Cheese: Melissa and Maddie are spending the day with us!
Whine: I have a lump that doesn't hurt in my abdomen and waiting to get it checked out... It's growing...

Jen

Jen, Glad you got M&M with you today. :smile:
So sorry to hear about your cheese. I hope it can be looked at soon. Will be thinking of you. Please let us know. Hugs.

Whine: I fell. loosened both front teeth and chipped one of them. Been to the dentist 3 times in 6 days. Have been TERRIFIED to have 2 root canals on these 2 front teeth. My teeth are not set back in the position they have always been. :-(

Cheese: The first part of the root canals are done and 'overall' the whole ordeal (from the fall to today) has not been too much pain. Whew. No broken bones or pulled muscles. No one but my nearest and dearest will be able to see my teeth are positioned differently. :)

More Whine: soft food diet for 2 weeks (had my first ensure) and need to wear an 'invisalign' plastic guard 24/7 over my top 6 front teeth for 6-8 weeks until they are 'firm' in my mouth again. I can't chew a whole lot with that in so my soft food diet will go on past 2 weeks.

More Cheese: Got an ipad. Am eating a LOT of rich, cream-based soups! and shakes!

So sorry to hear about your fall mich 5. Glad you didn't break any bones though. I had a couple root canals before too. Definitely, no fun! Hope you are enjoying your i-pad and hope you feel better soon. Kim

Toto - glad you let it out!

Jenn - are you pregnant? Could it be Rog's stone migrating to you? ( seriously- hope you get it attended it to soon)

Mich - Yeah for creamy rich soft food! (Hope you don't get cavities). Truly sorry you fell.. and on your face besides. You just motivated me to use the damned cane! I've been warned often - but your post caught my attention in real time!

Cheese: the school and my work are building a ramp so my husband can take his wheelchair outside and roam around:)
Whine: my husband will need a ramp because he will need to use his chair:(

Elaine, if I'm preggers it's immaculate... I should know something after the 9th...

Miss V, hurray for the ramp, sorry for the reason!

Mich, I broke my front teeth when I was 10 because I was singing "Teddy bear, teddy bear turn around; teddy bear, teddy bear touch the ground" while doing the dishes. I cracked my teeth 3 times on the counter edge before they broke and bounced into the dirty dish water... I ended up with 2 root canals and huge rabbit teeth until I was 18.... I feel for you!

Jen

Whine: I'm missing my dad. Also, our twins (teenagers age 15)are driving me bonkers. Paybacks are hell. They act just like I did at their age. lol

Cheese: Our youngest son who is 9 is leaving Thursday on his first plane ride to visit his grandpa in Dallas. Grandpa is so excited about him coming. I was reading the forums today and got the uncontrollable giggles when I read the posting about the lips.

Will be sending prayers for your appointment tomorrow, Jen. Is Rog going with you or will you be going alone? Please tell us you didn't visit old doc goo!

I think I decided on 1 of my ringtones. American Pie is my first choice. Still leaning to Adele's Set Fire to the Rain for someones ringtone. Oh my mind changes too much. I read somewhere people born under the Libran zodiac sign like to change their mind. I don't do the horoscope bit but thought how true it was for me. I change furniture like you change underwear. I have slowed down on the furniture as of late, can't get out to look! No; actually, I think I'm finally settling down to what I WANT for a change. I know, maybe a little self centered but I don't care.

Praying for a lovely day for all (despite the cold southern temps here for me),

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back