Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Susan, I stole your flower. I had a beautiful picture I had taken of a double rainbow to use, and the picture must be on the old phone and not the card.

Hi Kim,

Here's a choice of rainbows for you! Welcome back!

Attachments

• rainbow.jpg
    rainbow.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 227
  • rainbow 2.jpg
    rainbow 2.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 228
  • double rainbow.jpg
    double rainbow.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 190
Kimberly, so glad to see you, others have tried to fill the gap you left but they just weren't as good as you! Welcome home.

No Helen, I have seen the dark side of me.

Jiminity Cricket, I must remember to refresh before posting.

Thank you for welcoming me back.

Elaine, I don't think we've met here and the last picture is very similar to the one I had. Taken in a mall parking lot.

Kiwi, its always good to see a MD'er. Even if its one that is halfway round the world now.

Cheese: Our twins Matthew and Julie will turn 15 tomorrow.
Whine: They will both be driving at this time next year. Yikes! As I told Joni we will have to start me a new support group just for that. lol
Praying for you all and hope you are having a good week. Kim

Whine, Sharon was turned down to continue the dex trial.

There is no cheese unless someone could come through with transportation maybe.

a friend of mine pass this weekend of als, she never livd with it only died with it. i could never get her to reach beyond the sorrow, she's free and whole again, may she find peace

I'm sorry, MP. Praying for peace for her and the family.

I'm sorry you've lost you friend Mary Pat

Mary Pat,

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Sad she never got past the grief. (there's a lesson here for many of us -including me)

Whine: My aunt talked to my dad today on the phone. He said he's not feeling good. I asked her "Where is he feeling bad at?" She said all he said was he just wasn't feeling good. So, here I am thousand of miles away wondering what is going on. Is it just a normal bad day for ALS patient or is he in immediate danger of something happening? This anxiety is just horrible at times. Do any of you have any tips on how you keep your composure and don't freak out about things.

Cheese: It is our twins Julie and Matthew's birthday today. So, that means I will get some cake.

Very sorry you lost your friend Mary Pat.

Mary Pat, so sorry about your friend!

Kim, breathe in..1..2..3...exhale 1...2...3...repeat, repeat, repeat....get some oxygen to your brain...there are good days and bad days, a very busy day may need a couple of quiet days to recoup..
Happy birthday to the twins
Are you coming to the game tomorrow?

Jen

Mary Pat, so sorry about your friend!

Kim, breathe in..1..2..3...exhale 1...2...3...repeat, repeat, repeat....get some oxygen to your brain...there are good days and bad days, a very busy day may need a couple of quiet days to recoup..
Happy birthday to the twins
Are you coming to the game tomorrow?

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back