Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
I havent been here before...is this okay?
Whine: my hubby's turning into Jekyll and Hyde...
Cheese: getting to meet some lovely people on this perilous journey :)

Hi poppy, all are welcome at Toto's whine and cheese party, she's the hostess with the mostest... especially kids! And sense of humor.

Sorry 'bout your hubby, is he on meds for anxiety and/or ftd? Not sure that's the issue... but I know how cranky I get when I don't take my anxiety pill (I call it my happy pill). If he's still being a crank, then I recommend chocolate. (for you)

Cheese: hubby just came back from micky D's with an egg sandwich for me... I do love those!

Poppy welcome and isnt toto smart starting a place for all of us to whine and enjoy some cheese!

Hi ladies, I've had a belly full of als stuff...not that it isn't important..but
I've enjoyed reading light banter and the humour shining through...it's great, just what I needed... :)

Helen, hubby had long term anxiety and depression issues before all this.
At the moment, he's not taking any of his meds. For some time now actually.
This last week has been harder but turns out he got a throat infection.
Now I know what to look for next time he's more of a pancake maker than normal ... oops!

Whine: Men!
Cheese: Antibiotics... and Chocolate stash for emergencies.. :)

Hi poppy, welcome.
I just pooped in to say, I see you live in Caerphilly. I lived in Cardiff years ago. In Rhiwbina, so just over the hill. You have the very best castle in all of great Britain. Love it.

Aly

Cheese: Just had a wonderful evening with our two girls. Made and had sushi and sashimi and then built and sat around a fire for the evening. Watched an amazing sunset and the sounds were amazinz too. Ducks, geese, cranes, coyotes.
Whine: Bob would have loved the sights and sounds and would have loved to have been here.
More cheese: We felt him in our hearts. Really did. I love him and I love our girls with all my heart. Emotional but peaceful.

Helen and MP, are you trying to gett the cheese tiara?

Poppy, everyone is welcome here. The more the merrier!

Aly, you can use the potty anytime!

Thanks Toto.. :)

Aly... hubby likes to feed the ducks and geese on the moat around the castle.

Cheese: after a hard few days... hubby had a whole cup of tea just now WITH THICKENER!
- never has a cup of tea meant so much :)

Wow, I don't know where to begin. I logged on for the first time since January. I looked through some of my old posts. Boy; I truly cannot believe what a thoughtful and caring person I used to be. What became of that person? Did I build up that many layers of metal to protect me from the pain? Where did that mom go to? Will I ever see her again? How can I peel those layers of armour away, so I can find the real me again? I want some cheese in my life! I don't want the gloomy, dark clouds around anymore!

Thanks for the whine time! I needed it.

Welcome back! We have really missed you. You are still the best Mom ever.

Sadie, thanks for the kind words. But I know a few kids who would say differently. Especially one.

Message me your # I would love to talk to you. HUGS Sadie

Its okay people. Sadie thought someone else was using my account. But its me. I called her.

Susan, I stole your flower. I had a beautiful picture I had taken of a double rainbow to use, and the picture must be on the old phone and not the card.

Kimberlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Glad to hear from you... You are just as loving and gorgeous as you have always been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back