Status
Not open for further replies.
Off to mod land... Tried to post a picture of black bottom banana bars... I'll have a cinnamon roll while we wait! Elaine, I'll be in the green luggage on your front porch!

Jen

New food group:

BACON Marmalade (available only in Canada)

Great with Helen's cinnamon rolls, Jenn's bananas, Lassies scones & Celebrity
Grey Goose martinis!

Note to reader:
Viewing pleasure enhanced by rotating your head - could not rotate thumbnail. Duh!

Attachments

• BACON marmalade!.jpg
    BACON marmalade!.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 163
Interesting ,Elaine ! Tried to turn iPad to get a better look, but it rotates everything too! Have you tried this? Any good?
Have fun on your cruise! Make sure to take pants with elastic waist, food sounds good!

Jen, so glad you got rog a mask that fits! I can't believe the difference when I switched to smaller size nasal pillows. Good that nutter dog is making progress with the trainer, that will truly be a blessing for all of you. Snoop dog is making the adjustment to having a new kitten much better than he did with Max 2 years ago. Would not leave the poor thing alone, thought for sure we'd have kitty pneumonia from the constant licking. Max is adapting as well. Actually I just think it's a case of the kitten not giving them a choice.

lassie, I love Tartan! You're a good story teller, maybe it will need it's own thread!

Welcome, Hawroe!

Good to see you Jim! Helen, isn't it wonderful to have the ramps in place! So much more freedom!~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~hi all!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Gotta run KK is home from class!

Deb, I have an iPad, have had one for a long time and only last week discovered the little button next to the volume that locks the screen so it doesn't rotate. Geeez I could have done with that button!

Helen, great news. Post me a Picture of your ramps!

Hi Everyone

It has been a few months since I was on the forum, long story, but the typing is getting better.
Is everyone ready for the Fall Season? We had our first Snow on the Mtns.

Have a great day

Hugs from Utah

Ray

Hi Ray,

I joined in June! Nice to meet ya! Not ready for winter- nervous with living on a hill and very treacherous sidewalks.

Time to move to Hawaii!

Hi Ray,
Welcome back!

Rog gets his chair on Monday...Woohoo! He also gets his second round of Botox....I think we are almost done with the first round of VA appointments....we have the diagnosis we need for the VA to come out and inspect the house for the bathroom remodel....I need to call after Thanksgiving to find out where we are on the list.....progress!

Jen

Hi Ray, nice to meet you, I joined in Feb. We are just waiting on our first snowfalls.
Jen- good news about the chair! so wish I could really beam you both up to Scotland for a wee break.
Have a good week everyone, my thoughts are with you all.
Oatcakes and Pate tonight with some champagne and floating strawberries picked from the garden. Who's first?

Meeee! Mairi, a treat of grand proportions...I'll be ready after I see my best friend get married this afternoon! She's waited a long time for her soul mate, I'm so happy for them!

Have a great day all!

Jen

Off to mod land again! Sorry David!

Jen

I don't see many other dudes hanging around here, but I heard someone say "bacon" so I couldn't help but pop my head in for a moment. I'll snag a slice and be on my way.

Welcome to tea, Luke. If you like bacon check out the you tube video of the Bacon Festival. In Kentucky. Great food!

Croissants and Havarti today while we wait for the plumbers to work their magic on the kitchen sink.

Hi Luke,
I also think there's bacon marmalade floating somewhere...
I've got some berries to put with that Havarti and croissants, fresh coffee too!

Busy week for us..Botox today and chair delivery, marvelous Maddie for 3 days, my sis comes to visit, the ALS walk on Sat., therapy appointment...oh and my retirement dinner on Wed. Evening....

Hope you all have a good day!

Jen

Welcome Luke. I love bacon too. Rainy day...going to take nap...need my beauty sleep. Dream about bacon..

finally was able to get someone to help me with my no bake cookies. as i thought coconut oil works perfect as a butter substion. equal measurment. unfortunatley it doesnt hide the coconut taste as mush as i hoped. a perfect snack for pals who can still handle oatmeal. peanut butter=protien, oatmeal=fibersugar=calories,coconut oil=healthy fat and chocolate=happy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back