Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok Mairi, sitting here in the St. Louis airport waiting for you to beam me up! Rog is planning our next trip as we wait...I think I'll just leave a bag packed... I hope Maddie's Fredbird doesn't play "take me ou to the ball game" in the luggage all the way home...

Jen

Jen, consider yourself beamed. You are now lying face down, your modesty covered by a small towel, your softly yielding flesh is being smothered with heather oils by a topless, muscle rippling, kilted hunk in a candle lit atmosphere. You have consumed 3 champagnes and are looking forward to lots more until he bends and whispers huskily in your ear "is there anything more I can do for you" ............you pause, and remember the deer skin scattered room next door, the feather day bed....."what more do you have in mind" you say, in your best sexy voice.."because I have read... 50 shades..............."
The rest is up to you, fill in the blanks...

Last edited:
yikes! Methinks we have a writer in our midst besides notme! :)

Wow.....go on scotslassie:)

Getting hot in here.....oh, it's hot flash. Dang!

Mairi,
I'm in heaven....girls fill in your own blanks... I got mine! Have a great day... Looks like I'm busyyyyyy!

Jen

Girls, girls, girls what is all this talk about hot flash's? I go away for a while and you girls are into Di's brownies and dancing
on the tables. Those flash's are camera bulbs going off. :)

Wow, I am very pleased to hear you all having some fun. My wife used to tell me it was all in her mind. I didn't believe her
but now after 30 plus years, I think I do believe her. O well, memories are so we can have rose's in December.

Blessings,

Jim

Missed you Jim. Try not to be a stranger!

Hi all. I've been away too long and missed you all. Took a drive today to meet our sweet Marta. She is such a dear!

Sharlene..we've missed you. Welcome back

wow Sharlene, you have been MIA for ages. Glad you saw Marta, you lucky lady. I am sure she is as wonderful as we all think she is. Hope you are keeping well?

Jim. hot flushes rlue my life. Drives me crazy...........but off that subject as just thinking about them can bring them on. Darn it. Here we go...........lol

Well Al, we keep our minds on the things we want on off the t hings we don't want. :) Toto, I think and pray for the whole gang.
Time has a way of moving us on, however, we have spoken this before.
"Many people will walk in and out of our hears. Some will leave footpints" You all have left footprints in my heart.

God bless,

GJ

Aly, Just got your message on f/b. I don't mind being the only male, however, seems there isn't much going on here.

Admittingly, I am going golfing here in a few, but will check in soon. Thanks always for the update and I do hope everyone

will have a blessed day. Tea, coffee and donuts are on me. :)

Jim

Thanks gentleman Jim...hit them staight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back