Status
Not open for further replies.
Sharon, that's lovely, and thanks for the tea, it was absolutely perfect.
Rain rain rain here today. We went away to the coromandel for a night, but it was so awful we packed up and came home. Can't wait for summer......I think.

Cream cheese...yum. it all sounded sooo good.
Jen.....I flipped my head over last night and cut off three inches of hair. Couldn't stand it anymore. Lol. Now its pretty blunt but not so fuzzy and its straight :)

Three inches off your hair?. You'd best have your grandchild draw a new picture of you! Wanna see the new you!

Yeah..it was pretty long..but my husband didn't even notice till I pointed it out. Then he told me it was straight. Nobody noticed at work today either. It either doesn't look to bad...or...nobody looks.lol

I'll hold still while you do my bangs.....good for you! I know I'd botch it royally and really be in trouble!

Jen

On the subject of tresses... I was struggling a tad with blow dryer today. Bless his heart, my hubby said I shouldn't worry, it'll be easy for him to do that for me. I must have looked quite shocked, cuz then he then added "well I haven't always been bald... I remember how to use a hair dryer!
That was so funny. (considering he's been bald for + 30 years... did we even have blow dryers back then... I recall my table top "hat" dryer)

I think I will go bald before he touches my hair. HA!

I let my husband trim mine before. Ive always cut his. He tells me what he wants and he gets what I give him. I told him I just cut..I don't know what I'm doing. I just cut.

Just popping in to say hi. And to drop off some pecan brownies for all.

Yum. That's sounds so good right now.

I am stress eating today. Will need 2 dozen brownies to myself. It's official gang - I have gained 16lbs - yeppers - sixteen blubbery pounds since April. Clinic Doc is my kind of gal - she said "Don't worry about it". So, I won't.
Please pass the ice cream.

Clinic weigh-in, the only place I know where additional pounds bring a smile to your doc's face!

Maybe so Deb- but 16! No Doc I know can smile that widely without breaking something.

Any caramel sauce for the ice cream perched on the brownies?

Elaine...your making me hungery! Pass the caramel syrup and a brownie...Yummy!

You're all making me hungry! Made brownies this last weekend... surprised they lasted the night with my crew!

When I get a chance, I will get the recipe. My husband made them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back