Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news, Sharon! Thanks so much for passing it along!

Happy birthday wishes for Rog and Mike!

Sharon, thank you for the news of Ted... I've been so worried about him, especially when I didn't hear anything for the last few days.

Hi Joniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Kim, glad to hear that you're on more of an even keel now...

Deb, whachya up to?

Hi All~~~~~~
Thank you for the news about Ted!
Rog says thank you for the birthday wishes... Looking forward to St Louis next week!

Hope you all had a good day!

Jen

Jen- is the rock still in the kidney?

Thanks for update on Ted Sequoia (nice to see you at tea!)

Happy weekend everyone.

Yep, the rock is still there! Next appt is the Tues after we get back!

Jen

Jen

Jen

Jen. Your stuttering. Lol

Morning all!
Had a nice evening with the gals from daughters' office! Lots of good company with the young ones and great appetizers.
KK made quiche tartlets with a cream cheese crust, (im hoping for leftovers for breakfast) M made seasoned baby Brussels sprouts (bacon!) and cream cheese and crab stuffed croissants. Marinated veggies and plain, with dip and hummus, a sausage,salsa and cream cheese hot dip, a niceMexican style dip, plain old fashioned potato chips with clam dip (a Pfeffer house favorite), pigs in the blanket and variouse assorted " little bites" of savory stuffed goodies. (everyone seems to like cream cheese in their goodies!) The sangria was flowing and one of the girls even brought dessert!
Hope all of you have a grand weekend!

Jen, so sorry that Rog hasn't passed the stone yet. Keep up the fluids and see if you can get some cranberry juice in him daily. Have a nice visit to St Louis!

Good morning, All!~~~~~~

The food sounded delightful! What a fun time!
Deb, this stone has to be broken up....it's 10.7x6.3 mm....he's doing the extra water injections ( finally.... Nothing like excrutiating pain to affect change. 8/). We get back to the dr after our trip....
Sorry for the stuttering...finger got itchy....

I get some time to myself today! Woohoo! Still can't get my hair cut, my hairdresser has probably fired me as a client... I moved my appt 4 times because of Rog and melissa's needs... Oh well, I'll trim my bangs and call it good.

BiPap mask is finally on its way... We have argued with them for 6 months to get a mask that fits! Unbelievable... Can't tell you how many tears I've shed in frustration over this!

Hope you all have a peaceful day!

Jen

Jen, have a great trip!

Deb, I'm jealous... I had 1/2 sub from subway... and my son forgot to get the guacamole... :( But I did go downtown in my scooter (downtown is about 4 buildings btw) with my SIL and had a steak & eggs lunch yesterday!

vzandt, you're too funny... stuttering... never would have thought of that.

Here is some tea for ya'll...i love this thread and all of you!

Attachments

• photo come for tea.jpg
    photo come for tea.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 185
Deb, I'd love some of those leftovers! Jen thats a huge stone, even broken up I bet it's not gonna b fun to pass. enjoy ur trip. trying new bipap masks myself and i totally get the tears but i havent had issues getting them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~waving to Sharon and Helen and everyone else watchin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A life threatening illness is so limited
it can not cripple love
it can't destroy hope
it cannot corrode faith
it cannot kill friendship
it can not suppress memories
it cannot silence courage
it cannot invade the soul
it cannot steal eternal life
it cannot conquer the human spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.