Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Doug took me to Oktoberfest. My son's polka band played. He played three instruments and sang. His wife Viickie plays the accordian and she sang too. I missed dancing the polka and the waltzes. Joy filled my heart seeing how much fun they had sharing their love for music. Today I'm tired and took a long nap. Amelia had her first cold but is back to her smiling, talking self. Karen sends a picture every day. Today I got a video. I'm blessed!

Becky, I am so happy you had a good time. I have not heard polka music since my grandparents fiftieth wedding anniversary party. I'm glad to hear Amelia battled and overcame her first cold. Gotta love modern technology. Will you be staying in Florida for the winter this year? I am still remembering the purple swimsuit.

Becky, so glad you had a good time yesterday. A friend's great grandfather, 95 years old, taught me long time ago!

Polka, that is...

Becky, what fun!

Home now, back to work finding missing lifts and wheelchair and....

Jen

We aren't going to Florida this winter. We rent houses and I need a roll in shower and my bidet. Taking all the equipment and arranging care services is too much. My friends who winter here will come to visit as they do now. I'll be closer to my boys families. I hope we don't get too much snow.

I would be very happy with the amount of snow we got last year Becky (we're not all that far from each other) but everyone says we are going to get a lot. I hope they are wrong.

I hope so too... Can 't say I 'm looking forward to winter and oil bills...

Hi Everyone,
Hoping Elaine is having a marvelous trip. I hope she posts some pics when she returns. Found out I have to work this year on both Thanksgiving and Christmas day. Yuck! But, a hospital can't just close up for the holidays. Our family is huge ST. LOUIS CARDINAL fans so we are hoping they win the World Series again this year. I can dream can't I? Have a great week everyone and that is an official order! Kim

Kim,
Our study is a shrine to the cardinal's! My sister and I hung 70+ pieces of memorabilia and then found more when we were done... Bats, jerseys, baseballs, pictures...Rog is a huge fan! Watching the game right now...

Jen

Oh Jen, my GOD, a dodger fan and a cardinal fan? I am from Kansas City, and am now a die hard Giants fan. Remember 1985? HUGS Lori

Steelers all the way at my house.

Just filled our oil tank. $600.00 gone:(

Steelers and 49ers here!

And baseball is...Pittsburgh pirates. Guess where my husbands from lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back