Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy Birthday Dana!

Carrot cake and coffee...yummy!

Has anyone turned up the heat under the tea and coffee urns? Its getting mighty cold outside.

Good morning, afternoon, evening to all. Beautiful Saturday here. Chilly breeze but fantastic sunshine. I sure could go for some of Di's world famous brownies. With or without any special ingredient.

Hi Toto, good to see you ay tea, did they leave any goodies for us? I'm thinking of hot apple cider with a cinnamon stick in it right now, along with homemade apple cider donuts... guess I can dream, huh?

Cold and sunny here, brought in our plants last night as it was pretty close to a frost.

Where is Di's brownie stash? We have medical marijuana on our ballot next month... just saying!

My state is so far behind the times. We live in a dry state. We just had a vote for our little city to be able to sell alcohol and beer on Sundays. Liquor is sold until 7 pm and beer and wine until 1159 on Saturdays. No sales of any on Sundays. Not even in the few non fast food restaurants. In November, the county will vote for the sales in stores and restaurants. Medical marijuana, ha, maybe by 2050.

Glad you got to drive Helen. Must have felt like playing a video game! Scary.

I got a Nespresso machine with some air points that I didn't know I had. They were expiring. I had to drive 3 hours to buy coffee capsules for it, but got 250....... So I have plenty of ready to go expresso. I love it super strong.
Just heard Hubby ( who is at MS conference in France). Just got 200 capsules, so I have 450 cups. Plenty to keep us going for months.

Just going to make chocolate French meringues for sons birthday. Hope there is some left over for you all later,
I will save the last one for Dana, then it's a free for all.

I miss Elaine already, hope she checks in.

Happy birthday, Dana. Enjoy your special day. Yasmin.

Happy birthday Dana!
Helen, car sounds fun...,
Sitting here in San Diego while Maddie and Rog sleep... Melissa and friend off sunning...some how it's easier dealing with the two asleep than the two sunning...lol
Hope Elaine is having fun!

Jen

Hey everyone! Hoping you all are having a good Sun/Monday... wish I could get some sun around here, this month hasn't seen the sun much! Colder than nnormal and raw... maybe we'll get another freak Oct snowstorm to take down the trees it didn't get last year! Global warming, hah! Hey Aly, does hubby know about Lola yet? hehehe Maybe you should come visit again... and take your chances with another snowstorm!

I've got the best neighbors... yet another meal has been delivered to us... yum!

Hey helen, I spent yesterday looking at the photos I took, while staying with you last year. Your cat asleep on my bed, the snow falling at night, catching the snowflakes. It was great. Wish I was there now.
Hubby knows about Lola and is due home in 4 hours. He rang yesterday to talk to the birthday boy, but I was out. He sounds fine with it all. Of course he is. I'm working on ideas to get back over. I wish I was brave enough to drive on the wrong side of the road! It would help. I've even found a nice hotel in westborough, can't remember the name. See I have been searching :)

Aly, when done wreaking havoc in the northeast. Sharp turn south heads you to Tammy's, then Phil's, then Robin's, then me, then Deb, then Susan, Atsugi and Patty. Oh beauti is after Phil. I can't remember if there are anymore. Oh Ted is near Deb. Just a thought. And if you hit the Maryland area, please stop by DC for all of our nations history. All the monuments are free! And I've been thinking too.

That's sounds like some mean, exciting road trip. :)

Good morning everyone, thanks for all of the birthday wishes and special treats. I had a great birthday!

Dana

Post just went for moderation, not sure why, didn't use any bad words, maybe I just needed a reminder to behave myself. All I wanted to do was thank everyone for my birthday wishes.

Dana

Dana, it still shocks me when I get modded here. And worse when you can't remember what you said. Hope you had a great birthday!

The bad word you used was t r e a t. As in t r e a t m e n t

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back