Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen were you trying to do some off road racing in your chair ? Did you win ? Seriously, I am glad you are okay and love you my sweetness!

Dana

thanks everyone... that will teach me to try to go 4-wheel drive with a 3 wheel scooter...

Any of those waffles left? Who cares if its lunchtime already!

Hi All~~~
Doc says I have some slumping abdominal muscles from the surgery he did 10 years ago removing my gallbladder. So my vanity and spanks will become friends! Woohoo! Thank you all for your prayers and concern!

Jen

Jen happy to hear your ok. Spanks are hard to get but work magic. Helen glad to hear no bruises. Went Boston for the weekend. Held Amelia and fed her a bottle. Saw friends at lunch and shared stories of our travel together. I was exhausted and slept most of the afternoon. Doug turned the heaters on. It's cold outside.

Becky,
Nothing like holding and feeding babies! Amelia is a beautiful name... Glad you got some rest!
Helen, how are the bruises today?

French dip sandwiches and potato salad for dinner!

Jen

Good morning everyone, cool here today, 38 degrees when I left for work. Time to bring out my winter clothes and start up the pellet stove! How about some nice warm oatmeal for breakfast ?

Dana

Sorry, Dana, I'm tired of oatmeal! :-? Croissants and Havarti for me this morning. I did have to share with Snoop dog and new kitten Love.

We're having cooler weather here too...high 77 and low 54:shock: I've traded in the capris for long pants and have to wear a sweater in the morning. I really miss the fall foliage in the Hudson Valley, but not the cold, snowy roads, and ice that will be heading your way after all those pretty leaves fall! Our oaks have only a few yellow yellow leaves, but the crepe myrtles have lost most of theirs. With the cooler weather the camellias have started to bloom!
I do envy you the smell of wood smoke though. We have gas logs, so no mess.

No oatmeal, how about french toast with some raspberry topping ?

OK Dana! That will be perfect! (Going on Saturday's menu for sure)

Just had poutine at Costco after we shopped. I won't be able to eat again for a week. My goodness is it ever good, but it sits like a rock in the stomach. Today is lovely, sunny and 16C, but the monsoon rains are soon to arrive. We have had over two months of sunshine here which has been wonderful. I am going to have a big glass of wine and watch your VP debate shortly--I love the non rehearsed slug fests. Our Canadian political debates are famously boring as our politicians.

Laurel, I'm glad you're entertained. I sadly threw telly out the window +2 years ago. So no entertainment for me tonight. Pass the popcorn please.

We have a bithday girl in our midst. Happy birthday, Dana. She's a kid at 47. Have a good one.

PS I made a carrot cake with cream cheese icing! Hope you like it.

Laurel, slip of the tongue. Gladly not sadly! And almost 3 years now.

Good morning everyone, carrot cake for breakfast for all. I hope you made enough Toto! Thanks for the birthday wishes.

Dana

Happy birthday Dana pooh!

I do love carrot cake...

hey, I drove again yesterday... using a joystick... very strange feeling... not sure what it will cost and if it would be worth it or not... Wish I had it already but money is the big issue.

What's everyone doing this weekend? Going to frosty here... YUCH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back