Status
Not open for further replies.
Gals, my birthday is april fools day!

Helen, that's our consensus as well.... Tried grass and warning track soil at the walk and that was pretty scary when we did the walk... Can't wait to get the lift so he can use the pwc!

Jen

Helen would the pwc have been better? I'm sure glad you're okay. Now about those guys...

Sorry methinks they were all spoken for... Probably woild have been better in the pwc.

Jen can you use a transfer board to get from the bed to the pwc? That's what im doing now.

Helen, its 11 o clock. Do you know where your bed is? Are you up later than normal?

Where are all the guys? Don't know...

Ah Toto Im in bed just typing on my kindle....lights are going off in a few ..

Helen, so sorry about your tip-over! Wet grass is the worst! Glad you weren't injured. We're using the transfer board now too for bed to chair transfers. In on one side out on the other. Much easier for me. Trying to use it for transfer in and out of shower chair also, but have a few bugs to work out.

Marypat, check with brianD about acc devices.

Jen I'm coming to your house for dinner!

Helen, Rog can still walk... Just gets really tired so he uses the chair to conserve strength..
Toto, I think Poppy has a beefcake calendar available...
Deb, welcome for dinner anytime!

Lump day today, hope the doc says its nothing major, drains the thing and sends me home..

Waffles, fruit and syrup on the table... Bring your mug for coffee or tea!

Jen

Good luck today, Jen. We'll all be saying a prayer for you!

Jen, thinking of you today with all positive thoughts and a bit of prayer...

Thinking of you, Jen.

Jen, prayers and postitive thoughts for you today. Good morning, everyone please pass the waffles.

Dana

Jen, I hope all goes well today! Prayers!

Sorry about your fall, Helen. Glad you're OK though. Yasmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back