Status
Not open for further replies.
Making Chili for dinner. All this talk. Apple crisp for desert ...cause its cold her today and that will warm us up.

Yummy apple cider and apple crisp, perfect for a cool fall day. I will also take some of those thanksgiving leftovers please !

Dana

Thank goodness for the freezer! KK heated up some chili for me for lunch, served with grated cheddar and sour cream.

i have been doing some searching of older threads looking for info on aac devices. it struck me that i looked at pages and pages with al, joelc, barry, glenbrittle, among others and they were so pleasent and helpful. there was some joshing and such but it was so nice. unfortunately i didnt find the answer to my question but i'll keep looking. enjoy ur chili i'm having shepards pie

V, I'll trade you cheesecake for apple crisp. And I love apple cider but never had it hot.

Ok mom...sending it over now. With some vanilla ice cream on top. I love cheesecakes.

Apple cider heated up with a cimmon stick and apple cider donuts..yum!

Becky that's my favorite!

My neighbor sent over wonderful beef stew tonight

dang yall are making me hungry:)

Went to my town's fair today... it was good until my scooter tipped over in the field. So much for the no falls club! Also found out that our Town Council and the other guys who picked me up and fixed the scooter are strong. My rescue heroes. ..

Are you okay Helen? Are you all bruised? That much have been rather scary! Hugs.
Laurel

Helen! Rog tipped his scooter on the banks of the Mississippi! I hope your fall was softer, glad you had help! How are your bruises?

Warm cider, yummmmmm

Dinner was chicken Marsala over noodles and a salad!

Jen

Helen send those hunks, I mean strong fellas my way!

Toto she can't refuse you as it is your birthday. Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you.
Laurel

Thanks, I 'm ok... lots of wet grass to break (and cause) my fall.Sticking to the sidewalks from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back