Status
Not open for further replies.
I add chicken broth instead of water. I also puree the canned tomatos a bit so it is easier fo Les to eat. And I add a bit of sour cream to thicken it up.

Lots of chatter about food, yum yum.
I had wonton soup for dinner. It was lovely and came out of the freezer. A lazy day, ready for 14 ...14 year olds sleeping over tomorrow night, and I am on my own...Madness, definitely

Oh yes aly. Madness.its great madness though.

Yummy! I'm having KK put chili on the menu again next week! I grew up with chili made from leftover pinto beans. Now we make it with at least three kinds of beans and ground beef. Will have to have some SOS now too, thanks to you guys.

Aly, we had wonton soup last night too! Enjoy the boys!

Good morning everyone, I haven't been here lately to check on all of you. Have you all been playing nice and sharing like you are supposed to ? Sounds like some yummy things on the menu. I made chili a few weeks ago and put some taco seasoning in with it, it turned out very well. No beans though, I used chicken and suausage.

Dana

How nice is it to come here today and see so many of you at the tale! It's been a while....

Special hugs to Dana and Aly!

It is nice Helen. A couple of days away from the Internet, to relax and look at the good things about, kind of lifts your spirits. Might come down with a crash lol. It's only 7.30 am and your cake is in the oven Helen. I will forever think of Helen when I make that cake, it's pure magic, especially with a young Hindi girl coming. She loves that she can always chow down on this vegetarian cake!
Now where is that wine bottle? I need to get prepared for the party that's in 8 hours time......

NONE of you mentioned putting spaghetti (all ready boiled in water and ready) in your chili.....It is wonderful and makes it go farther. Stir in as much or as little as you want and let it simmer a bit with the ground beef, kidney beans and diced tomatoes.

cathy, now u sound like a southern ohio or northern ky girl. i'll take a 5 way pls

Cathy I often put my left over chili on top of a dish of spaghetti and it is yummy. Tonight I was a sloth and cooked a box of KD and made a salad, but I must say I love my Kraft Dinner. Nice to see so many at the tea party.

Elaine really? Thanksgiving? I remember the SOS too, my mama used to cook it forus when we were kids. Anyone have a good recipe for Taco soup?

Taco soup. Now that sounds like something my husband would like. Never heard of it.

One of my neighbors made mac n cheese lasagna for us the other day... kraft mac n cheese topped w burger and cheese and sauce.... it was good!

Everyone is welcome..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back