Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohhh yes....love no bake cookies.

Does anyone fancy being beamed up for the day? The rut is just starting (Red Stags roaring) we could pack a hamper and go up into the hills at dusk, light a wee fire and sit round it drinking wine and whisky and eating venison sausages (done on the wee fire), oatcakes and chutney, listening to the roaring. Good blethers are guaranteed. Home for midnight then up in the morning for a day's stalking. Landrover holds seven and no doubt we will meet up with the other keepers. Lots of dogs allowed.

Several people are pretty angry with me right now. I think they'd like to see me beamed right now right upside the head. lol My youngest son Eric just had his first airplane ride today. He went to Dallas today to visit my dad.

If you beam me up will you beam me walking ability to go on that picnic? Sounds like fun... except for the venison, I don't really eat meat> :)

Anyone for some blueberry muffins or slice and bake cookies? Or just the cookie dough :)

Kim, has your son arrived yet? Exciting day for him!

My son Eric just called and he loved his first plane ride. He was going to go for a swim in my sister's pool and then they were going to go out ot eat. I apologized to Concerned on here and she was very gracious in accepting my apology. I thought I was being funny when I really was making a a-- of myself instead.

Sometimes reading back what we type it doesn't come out the way you meant it to... we've all done it.

Let's add something stronger to our tea... how 'bout Long Island Ice Tea?

Beam me up..please. ill eat the venison. Ill make the no bakes. Ill bring some wine.

I've had to be beamed up a few times here over the years, but I'm back like a free loading relative. Just trying to think what the heck to cook for dinner. Beans on toast maybe?
Laurel

How about SOS? :)

Helen I forgot about SOS! That was my dad's favourite. Don't think I have made it in years.

Oh...I love SOS, Helen...pass me some please!

Oh now I get it. Lol. I haven't had that since I left home.

Anybody have an actual recipe for SOS. If I remember it is just white sauce and chipped beef?

Thats correct Laurel and put it over toast...Yummy! That's how I make mine anyways.

My Mom used cream of mushroom soup, hamburger, onions over toast... same ole s***!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back