Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
SAMs leaving tomorrow afternoon. We are just doing the washing and packing. He will have an amazing 10 days.
I will miss him sooooo very much. Olivia starts her job at Chipmunks tomorrow. Life goes on.

He'll have a great time, and miss you lots too. Someone told me once that "boys always love their mothers the best..." :)

Whine: Don't really have one except for it being really hot out.
Cheese: My dad is coming home Monday for at least two weeks. I am so happy I could cry. Dad would like to move home for good but we still have to work things out. I'm trying not to be selfish and work with my family in getting him the best care. Our youngest son said he's going to hug grandpa so hard that he's going to break his bones. Told him he better be a little more gentle. lol

Skipper 66,, you owe. BIG apology to Brooksea.

Last edited:
Whine: The visit from the NY family was too short!

Cheese: I have door chimes mounted on the bed, pwc, and in the bathroom
I now have a remote control for my bedside lamps so I can read in bed!

Whine...the dog that found Scotty is in the vet hospital with dehydration and cut on her paws. Atumn is a 8 year old golden retriever.

Cheese...Scotty is home with his family.s

Autumn is a hero! Glad little Scotty is home, hopefully he'll just remember this as a big adventure... NOT to be repeated! :)

Aly, hoping you're not missing Sam too much! My boys come home today, dirty stinky and lots of laundry... not to mention bug bites and new merit badges.

Deb, glad you had a good visit, it's good when they're too short, and not too longl

Just had month 13 dex blood draw today, only 2 more months and we're all on the real stuff. Lately I've been hoping that I don't have the real stuff so my progression stops when I do get on it!

Must be Friday, I'm surrounded by big-a$$ lawnmowers around the neighborhood! TOO LOUD!

Helen, i feel the same way about the dex trial! Great dog, so happy that Scotty was found safe becky.
Hubby mounted a musical horn on my scooter plays 30 different songs and a cup holder.

Mary Pat, I want one!

Helly, I am not missing Sam much. I talked to him on Skype last night and said I was though. He seemed pleased. :)
Wee daughter had hit the rocks again. Floods of tears. Hope she can find her way in life. I worry about her so very much.

You will be pleased to see your boys Helly, but I can just imagine the washing Pooooo

WHINE: Thought I was being "good" and didn't eat out all week... result = lost 5 pounds!
CHEESE: Will have to eat out all next week! Whoo hoo! :D

Whine: Have put on 8 pounds -- I know that's good but with my 'compromised' hands I'm having a hard time with pants/shorts being too tight and buttoning them! It's so exhausting to go clothes shopping now.

Cheese: Having ice cream at 10:30 a.m.

Buy on line at the stores you can return locally the items that don't fit... but 2 sizes and return the ones that don't fit. I like lands end, you can return to se ars, and jc pen ney and ko hls. Get the free shipping and all set! Problem with me is I still hate to try them on, it's so much effort.

Whine: I hate this heat, Rog is miserable but won't go to a hotel... I'm about to take his choice away. I'm also not thrilled about waiting for the new unit. I have a boatload of things to do and no energy.

Cheese: Maddie is walking!

Jen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back