Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheese: I took the pwc outside to supervise deadheading the roses and weed pulling and watering

Whine: The PWC got stuck in the soft soil of the garden. I took out the hose guide and managed to get the little angel kitty garden statue stuck between the wheels

Cheese: KK came to rescue me and the pwc. the wheels and floor have been vacumned. KK is rehydrated and OK.
Whine: I'm no longer allowed to use the front entrance till we get a concrete paver cut and installed at the sidewalk to front porch transition.
Gardening is over for the day

Whine................A L S SUCKS!

Ditto: ALS SUCKS!

Ditto. It sure does.

Di, so sorry about Freddy. I'm glad his wife was with him. Warm hugs.

Kim, my sentiments exactly.

Marta, almost 11 p m. Are you 2 or 3 hours behind me?

Kiwi, found avatar and love it. Its so bright. The only thing wrong is, you can see I'm everywhere running my mouth.

Deb, glad you got out but it may be safer inside until the temps go down.

Helen has not been on much. The boys were going camping so I'm surprised not to see her on.

Hubby gave me a bath again. Thursday bath, Friday half bath, today bath and waiting for a dye job. I am also having a mini manicure. Nails are about 3 inches long. Yikes.

Let's see, I don't think anybody has duplicated pwc colors yet. Still need a name for the jackets.

Try to stay cool.

Three hours Toto. Are you calling the house or my cell? If cell I need to charge it up so I'm ready for you.

I think I only have your cell starts with a 3? Not area code? If so, charge her up girl, charge her up!

Whine: I missed Toto's call.
Cheese: she left a sweet message. And it rained a little bit!

Hi All,

Went to the mall yesterday with hubby and youngest one... first time in probably 15 years that I've gone with hubby! We actually had a good time, it was fun. They got sneakers at s ears, and I returned some stuff there as well.

Yanking my hair out today trying to get the youngest one packed... he "can't find" his shirts, his shoes, his underwear, his bands for his teeth (braces), etc. Everything is upstairs so I have to repeat to the ADHD boy, yes, it's GOT to be in YOUR room, go look AGAIN! I think he has everything packed now, if not, too bad! I'm not going this year to the camp as I would have to get there an hour early to drive in, and then wait for about 3 hours so I could drive out... and I'm not about to get stuck on the toilets there! Too many ruts and roots for my scooter so that's out. So I'll send them off with Dad for the first time I'm missing it. Yet something else ALS takes from me.

Marta, hoping those fires are out soon! Susan, send her all that rain you guys got.

Sorry, Helen. Must be frustrating. Where is he heading off to? I am glad you had a nice time shopping.

Sounds like lots of people are getting their pwc's yay!

My son is flying to Perth in Western Australia on Wednesday. It's an 8 hour flight, international and he is going alone, yikes. I am going to be a basket case until I know he is there safe and sound. He's very nervous about going through customs, security and filling out the forms. At only 13, who can blame him?

My they grow up fast.......

Whine............. I miss Toto's call, we have really bad cell service in the middle of the ocean!...BahhumBug!

Whine: My husband to our three kids to the Cardinal game in St. Louis since he only had four ticket.
Cheese: I get to stay home in the air-conditioning with my puggle Skipper. I've been a little down so this will give me time to think and get my mind back in check.
Stay cool. Kim

Whine...I struggle to get into our minivan.

Cheese....Doug is taking the seat out so I ride my chair in and turn. There are locks to secure my chair. This seat is more comfy too.

Whine....Kentucky ALS has no power scooters. When they finally contacted me they were fast in telling me they didn't have one.....St. Louis (local for me) MDA/ALS has put me off for over 3 weeks about whether they have a power scooter or not....Gee Whiz...I finally gave up and will NOT call them back.

Whine....I hate going to stores that have the power scooters.....Usually they are dead or all are in use. I REALLY hate going to stores with NO powers scooters....I am worn out in 10 minutes of clutching buggy trying to walk.

Cheese.....Hubby & I found a Invacare Panther power scooter locally for sale....$50.00 but batteries are dead....batteries are $200....we should have batteries by tomorrow....I am hoping that charger works & that scooter works. I HATE buying anything used that is mechanical that you can't see if it works before you buy it. Thankfully Richard is a mechanic :) I plan on making scooter more feminine looking (It is dark blue) by putting pink ribbon on basket. I have an embroidery machine & am thinking about making something that will hang over the seat back....my son in law suggested I embroider "Eat My Dust". I will TRY (never posted pic before) & post a pic when I am done with it. So happy that we are all getting our power rides....It makes a huge difference in our energy levels. I have a golf cart I ride around in yard. We live in country and have a big yard.

Aly, how was Sam's trip? He's going to have a great time there I bet. What a trip for a 13-year-old!

Marta, watch out for that crazy thread! He's mentioned you today... :)

Kim, good time to relax and not feel guilty... and enjoy it when they come back all exhausted and happy (and broke).

Di, hoping you're feeling better both physically and emotionally...

Cathy, sucks when you can't get answers, just say no and let me know! Hoping your scooter rocks! Have you ordered a pwc yet? I have one that I'm not really using much though it is way more comfy than my scooter. I have to have all the rugs removed (it particularly likes to eat the braided rugs), and rearrange my bedroom (formerly the dining room) so I can get it next to the bed.

My house is now officially going to be called (yet again) "the house with all the boys"...! Seems my nephew needs a place to stay so he'll be coming here for a few weeks or so. That makes it hubby (Ron), friend (Paul), nephew (Nick) and nephew (Derek), sons Andrew and Matt, and Linnea and I. When she leaves for college, it wll be just me! Lucky my dog is a girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back