Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whine. I wanted to put up my two new book covers but don't know how.
Cheese. I'm doing a radio interview on Sunday eve at 6:30pm about...well...me and my books.

Marta...are u okay in fireville? Thank goodness storms over down here. You all needed our rain

Whine: I was up "early" last night and read a lot in Before Green Gables so I missed Toto

Cheese: KK is at our local university this morning registering for classes for the fall!

Patty, that's great news about the interview! You're incredible how you "keep on keepin' on"

Cathy, we still have a stack of coupons for that store, as I haven't been buying anything for my house... it was on the market for so long! We actually had to turn around and go back home to get the coupons, so glad she found most of what she wanted.

Saying hi to everyone!

Whine... my body aches all over

Cheese..I had fun dancing my manual chair to a rock billy band at a classic car cruise in last night.

Cheese.....Pattys got a radio interview.
Cheese......our patty is going to be a famous author
Cheese.......we need her books for our Saucy Saturday and Fantasy Friday,

CHEESE: Bath yesterday

CHEESE: Mini bath today

CHEESE: No Interruptions, adults are gone

CHEESE: Hair color, manicure being done by my sweet one tomorrow with maybe a trip to the big city

I needed this, as yesterday I had a nuclear meltdown when I made contact to the outside world

And the PIÈCE DE RÉSISTANCE: My chair will be here in 3 to 4 weeks

Congrats Patty, I know you will be keeping the presses busy .

And

Helen, I love BB & B Coupons Too. Never expire. And the fine print excl usions, not for in the store. Use that coupon!

Cheese. Dinner and dishes done. Lasagne,salad breadsticks and straeberry shortcake

Yay Patty! You go girl! Yes we're fine. The biggest fire is mostly contained and we had a good hard rain for about 1/2 hour.

Whine: I want more rain! It was wonderful while it lasted but not enough.

Cheese: My power wheelchair was delivered yesterday morning!

Yum Lori! I'm hungry!

Hey, Robin I hope you're keeping cool! It topped over 109* yesterday.

WHINE: I need a c!

Thanks Kiwi, I was digging in Ms, Gulchs trash and thought they stiil looked fresh. Dot resnipped them, she's good with the snips, and put it up. I'm quite proud of myself. I do think that was her trash. Aw so what no big deal. She had plenty.

Deb, great on KK and school. What is she goibg to study? Nursing or anything medical is always in demand.

H is already putting he name out to law firms and got called back by 3. Older girl is contemplating grad school. Not sure which field. Still C h e m e n g or Phar ma cy.

Marta, is that why I couldn't get you last night? What color did you get?

And Di, I called cell c o I can call you, so if you ever want to.talk send me your number.

Or anybody in the US. Please stay cool out there. Marta, you stay especially safe.

whine: It's HOT

Cheese:
KK is registered for the pre-nursing program, on waiting list to add some classes that were full
Marta has wheels! (and some rain!)
Toto has a pretty avatar, and kids are job hunting!
Lori's got a clean kitchen and her family has full bellies!
Becky is a dancing Queen in her new machine!
Patty is getting a break and fame to boot!
Kiwi has yellow flowers. (Isn't it winter or are you just glad to see Toto's avatar all over the place?)

Cheese: It winter and I'm glad to see Toto's avatar all over the place and I'm glad Pie got wheels! What colour?

What time did you call Toto? It's blue! I wanted green but their colors were limited.

Whine: I'm hungry again.
Cheese: I love ya all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back