Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
MsPie,
My friend from Colorado springs posted some photos of the smoke near the Air Force Academy. Awful! Prayers to all the firefights and to those living in the vicinity

Deb.....I am in denial on mouse being a Minnie....That would probably mean a nest somewhere with MORE ;)

CHEESE...........Rodent update......Snap trap got him/her ;)

Whine: I lost a few hand cross-stitched dishtowels as Minnie did "feather her nest" in some plastic storage drawers in the pantry last fall.

Cheese: She and the babies left town, I heard they were moving to KY!

LOL Deb....good thing I have ALOT of peanut butter to bait traps

Cathy, keep baiting. Every few years we get them in here. We hadn't had them in 3 or 4 years. Then when I came home from the nursing home, we had them. Hubby bought traps, baited and waited. 30 minutes later, snap. Checks, yep but he's not dead. Darn thing was caught by its nose. So he bagged and tossed. Sets 2 more. 5 minutes later, snap. Check, yep dead. Wait. 20 minutes later the trap inches from the other one with the dead one still in snaps and we have 3. Hubby resets traps and goes to bed. About 4 a m I hear 1. Next morning he bags and goes to work. Next night we get the last. Done.

And Deb is right. Mice are like a lot of other animals. In our case, the female came first then the bigger male. Then when others don't come back they start searching on their own, sort of. We could tell by body sizes and shaping which was which. I'm hoping no more for a few years. Moral at my house, "Don't pay rent? Dealth Penalty!"

That's a great whine and cheese story, Cathy.

No whine for me again. The day is too beautiful. But I will take some cheese. Everyone have a wonderful day.

Toto Dear, coughing from the smoke I guess. My neighbor has burning and teary eyes.

Deb, I heard the fire at the Airforce Academy was human started. Don't know if it was intentional or not. It's going to be one hellish summer!

marta, thinking of youu. my dil and her fsmily have been evacuated twice. they didnt move far enough away. the firefrighters are bulldozing their land for a fire break.i hope that dot lose the buildings. stay safe marta pie! stay inodoors in ac if u can

I'm so sorry, Marta. Praying for rain, everywhere BUT Florida.

I am VERY angry. What is the saying? " Fool me once?"

What happened Lori?

Prayers for those effected by the fires. Pray you stay safe Marta.

Cheese: went to BB&B with daughter for college stuff this afternoon, and had coupons galore! I love that they take expired ones too. I had one from last year, some from 2010 even. Found one for 20% of entire order for her, saved more $60. Double cheese: she had gift cards from her grad party that paid for the loot!

Marta, hope those fires get put out soon! Too bad Susan can't send some of FL's rain over to you.

Lori, what happened?

Becky, any baby pics yet?

I just saw a hummingbird on my bee balm... too cool!

Marta, do you become a fool when you ask 2 times?

Lori is Sherlocka Holmes.
Watch out.
She's tough.
I've seen her tactics. Bring a big guy to his knees.
All in good time.
Hurry, Lori, Hurry.

I guess she will make her rounds. I'm sorry you have to deal with this.

Helen.....Fantastic about all the money you saved using Qpons & gift card......I used to be a very "serious" Qponer....not "extreme" ;).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back