Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whine. I haven't held my 1st grand daughter yet
Cheese..maybe tomorrow..

keeping fingers crossed!

4.2 Earthquake 12 miles from our house. I didn't feel it, but Les and Ally did.

Whine: Haven't seem my dad face to face since Saturday of Memorial Weekend. The longest ever in my life.
Cheese: Got a new webcam and the kids and I got to Skype with grandpa and he looks good.

Lori glad the quake didnt cause any damage, hated them when i was in panama.
whine: my dil in Co. was evacuated last nite..worry...worry
cheese: her and the kis are safe and will come for a visit next month

Cheese: I think I saw that Toto was on early this morning! :)

Whine: I'm 39 and my hubby says I can't drive anymore. :(

Cheese: I'm still alive after 13 years of an undiagnosed, slowly progressive, insidious, rotten, neuromuscular disorder.

I quit driving about 6 weeks ago, right after I turned 33.

Whine...I miss Amelia. Cried half way home.

Cheese: my friends gave digital frame. Joel he will post a new picture every day.

It's always sad leaving somebody you love, even in the best of times. So glad you got to be with Amelia. Digital frames are the greatest! Take care, Becky.

Helen, you did. You did see a puddy tat. Uhm scroungy mongrel.

Becky, for shame, for shame. Does Doug not know the heartbreak cry of the maternal? I believe rule number two applies here. Quoted from Fems Rule, At any such time of the Fems choosing, a heartbreaking cry lasting beyond the 15 minute time frame, constitutes the said vehicle that Fem is being chauffeured in, be set in the reverse position until Fem has been completely satisfied. I know how you feel, Becky. I have 3 grandsons that I haven't seen in a year. I still think you should sell, move and build in their back yard.

No whine for me today, but the days still young yet!

At DMV. HOPING Les doesn't need to be here. We get a Veterans exemption and I had him sign it. Hope he doesnt have to be here. His back is still out

Sending prayers. DMV is a nightmare!

Toto

I plan on renewing mine online. I'm not ready to give up my identity quite yet. And its not like I could get to the van anyway.

Aaagh, I got modded for on li ne activities!

Sorry, David.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back