Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
The smoked mozzarella is heavenly. I got it at Whole Foods.

6 a.m. deserves a whine!

Cheese, Cheese, Cheese: Said the right word to the insurance company and Rog is getting a new BiPaP from a different company with whatever mask works for him, the loan closet from ALSA has a scooter for him til his chair gets here and we had a great time at the Walk kickoff! I get to close down the middle ring of the three ring circus at this house leaving only the ring with the nutter dog! Life is good!

Jen

Great news Jen!

Say Cheese!

Jen - Your three ring circus... inspired me - I just now bought tickets for the pet circus show in Vegas. Looks like something fun!
You and nutter dog wanna come along?:lol:

Attachments

• pet circus.jpg
    pet circus.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 314
  • pet circus 2.jpg
    pet circus 2.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 251
Elaine,
I'm in! Give me date and time and we'll be there with bells and leash on!

Jen

I need to loan the whip to Deb and KK...a ring has moved to their house...

Jen

Jen

Are ya gonna whip them into shape?

Nah Elaine,
I'm still trying with nutter dog... Deb and KK are really capable of managing their ring of the circus, I'm just loaning the whip... Nutter dog freaked when she saw it! Lol

Jen

Cheese: finally got my hair washed! Been wanting to do it since Tuesday!

Cheese: My dad is coming home for a brief visit today.
Whine: One of his bestfriends and caretakers when he is home is now in the hospital. He went over to my dad's house and was checking to see if everything was ready for dad's arrival. He got dizzy and had to lay on the floor. He call a neighbor lady who called a ambulance. He got admitted but we still don't know what is going on. Dr. order a MRI.

Helen....I am doing happy dance with you! I know how happy I get when I can get something done I have been wanting to do.

Cheese: The Circus was closed last night! I think they saw Jen's whip!

Whine: I'm sorely in need of shower and shampoo! Have to make several changes due to KK's class schedule.

Cheese: Mass Rehab's architect was here today about my bathroom design... it's going forward, and they'll fund up to 15K of it! And there's a loan program for up to 30k that is no int/no pymt due until I sell the house to help with the rest. Now if only I can speed it up so I can get it done in a couple of weeks, and not months!

I am thrilled for you Helen. Mass. seems to be the state to live in. :)

Jen....so happy Rog is getting a scooter. It really makes all the difference. No more being worn out just trying to get around.

Deb...I know what you mean about having to do things around someone else's schedule. I don't dare try and shower without my hubby here. I would be terrified about slipping on/off shower chair and getting in/out shower without him close by.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back