Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woohoo! The chair is here! Watch out world! 8)))

Jen

Toto, your CHAIR is going to there this week? Woohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

(sorry, I'm excited...)

Skipper, sorry you're still in a funk... it may be a good thing to change therapists, maybe get in a bereavement group? You still focus so much on the loss of your Mom, and now with your Dad it sounds like its brought out a lot of unresolved feelings...

I lost my Dad suddenly 13 years ago, I know it would have been much worse if it were my Mom, she's my lifeline. I also don't have a husband to rely on for much of anything, yet he moved back "home" when I was diagnosed. We've been separated a long time, yet I'm still the one to take care of the finances, etc. This disease really does suck, but you have to keep living your life too.

fingers are wearing out I need to hook up Dragon to this computer!

TOTO....Great news about your chair!

Cheeze..................TOTO>>>>Wahooooooooooooooooooooo, so happy your chair is comming, Finally! Missing you

Yay for Toto's chair finally finally finally being here!

Whine..... I'm exhausted!
Cheese ...I got to hold Amelia four days. She is an angel when sleeping. When left I took a three hour nap.

Whine...I can't help pack for our trip to Minnesota so Doug is racing around.
Cheese...I got him to go out for burger and beer to relax.

WHINE: At the foot doc, probably gonna need to have some ingrown toenails removed :'(

CHEESE: Went to eye doc early this morning... Eyes are healthy, 20/15 with glasses, and got cute new frames! :D

Top of the Morning, All.

Nothing but CHEESE for me.

Dusting the lanai and we have left Aly's and now we are at Kiwi's pad. Set up the fire pits and everything is ready and waiting. Bring on the WHINE.

Cheese: visits from Neice and grand nieces went well! Now enjoying visit from daughter's friend and my baby girl!

Deb....thats sound wonderful....Enjoy yourself!

Deb, I'm glad you're enjoying all the visitors.

Sarah, is someone not cutting their toenails correctly? Do I hear an OW and an OUCH?

The WHINE AWARD this week goes to Sarah. You had me at "CUT".

The CHEESE AWARD goes to Becky. Being with your grandkids will win over anything else.

Congratulations to his weeks winners. Others, y'all are always winners in my book!

Have a good one.

Toto, how's the pwc been treating you?

Cheese! Daughter refriended me on FB, She is SO over her loser ex boyfriend, Les is going to try the OSC, my CALS Cares group on F B is a BIG hit, and Rory McElroy is winning the golf tournament! Loving my life today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back