Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ruth, you swear away... we've all done it, and we're here to listen if you need us to be. Sending you a hug, wait, maybe I better wait until you punch out the pillow first... {{{{HUGS}}}}

WHINE: Butt-and-thigh twitches are gonna qualify me for a rubber room this week LOL

CHEESE: Toto found her way back home! Will someone get a leash already?!

Here's my 3 minutes.

How cruel Sarah, next you'll want to muzzle me. Oh that's right, someone has already done that !

Whine: I still miss my aunt very very much
Cheese: Toto is back and I have been welcomed to the "come for tea". Thanks. x Mairi

Aww...TD, just concentrate on what you can do. You never could save the world so accept that. I know it's frustrating but you're still here and loved. You can still advise people can't you?

Hugs to you Scottslassie!

lol thanks helen i needed the laugh waiting for after the pillow is a good idea

true ms.pie and it stinks to realize i cant fix everything but i am learning thanks

It took me quite awhile to learn that one too. At the same time I learned that I learned that I'm not the center of the Universe. It was a very humbling time for me.

Whine: I'm not the center of the Universe.
Cheese: I'm not the center of the Universe!

Hi my Brenda! I'm glad to see you here!

Cheese: Brenda is here! :D

Hi Everyone,
I'm hanging in there but am still pretty depressed. I suffered from depression since high school so the issue with dad being so sick just esculates it. Dad has always been my rock and naturally is unable to do so anymore. I have been begging my husband to talk to me about my worries and he absolutely refuses to do so. He wasn't supportive of me when my mom had cancer 15 years ago either. I should have left him years ago but for some insane reason I still love him. We will be married for 19 years September 11. My brother/sister try to be supportive of me but they live so far away and my sister is busy organizing the care for my dad. I see a pyschiatrist and he is really nice. I am going to try to find a different counselor to go too. The one I've been to is a sweet lady but tends to talk about fashion or anything unrelated to the problems I'm facing . Feel I'm getting no where with her and wasting my money. I will be back on here off/on. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. Praying for all of you and your caregivers. Kim

Good whine Skipper! Pass the cheese please! :)

Oh, I'm so disappointed in y'all. I have the best cheese ever. I guess you thought I meant y'all. I could see that. But sorry, you came in a close second. Only this time, I promise. My greatest cheese is my chair is here, my chair is here. I'm waiting for the d m e to deliver it this week. Gosh, I hope I don't blow it by saying its here. That old counting those darn eggs bit. Gotta run before the internet cuts me off.

Love you all

Cheese: Toto will be MOBILE this week!

Whine: Typical SE summer weather... Close to 100, humid, and daily thunder showers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back