Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seqouia wow what a brownie! Mine , Mine~!

Hi ya'll, just got up, naughty me. nOTHING SPECIAL ON MY LIST TODAY SO WHY NOT!?.............:) OOPS CAPS...dang

Have a GREAT day everbody!

hehehe another come for tea, so what is it, earl grey? ;-) Had to go here, i'm a lot gone to visit friend who is in terminal stage of brain tumor, he's in a nursing home now, it sucks big time, please send prayers to him, his name is John, he is such a wonderful person, i love him dearly, a few months ago we poked fun at each other when we met both using our walker... now he's in bed, doesn't leave his room anymore, is swollen and depressed and dying :((((((

How are you doing? I'm not doing well, my hand is getting weaker and as side effect of paralyses i have bad lymphedema and that hurts! Strange i have swelling and atrophy as well, atrophy in hand is very bad!

Enough complaints, i wish you all a very happy weekend, love you all! Hugs!

Anja, there are compression garments that you can get for lymphedema. They help lessen the pain. Breast cancer patients often use them after surgery, if they have had their lymph gland removed. See if you can get some advice on managing the swelling?

So sorry about John.

Hey Aly, I should visit my family docter and ask for help, i have bandage it reduced part of swelling but still there is a lot and it hurts! I'm not the type of person that complains a lot not at all, i can take much pain, i had ruptured ligaments of the knee and walked with that 4 3 days! Thanks 4 advice friend :) XOXOXO

Di: Enjoy the nothing, it sounds so wonderful :D Enjoy! It is Saturday here already, weekend, yeahhhhh :D

Huh, Anja, you would have known about compressing lymphedema! Ha ha, nursey nursey. I am a nurse as well!

Poor Doug ..had his tooth pulled and got antibiotic. I stayed in car reading. We drove straight here. I was about to burst when got to our room. To row I get to hold Amelia.

Sarah, like your poem...

Anja, sorry about your friend, it's good that you're there for him. I lost a dear friend years ago to a brain tumor, part of the swelling I think was the steroids.

Becky, sorry about your hubby's tooth! Bet it feels better already, and seeing the new little one tomorrow... supposed to be beautiful weather too.

How is Princess Di and her royal purple toes today? Toss me a brownie, I had popcorn for dinner tonight, so I got room!

The rugby game was awesome. Poor Ireland lost 60 -0 to All blacks. Wish they had got some goals. It was a long walk back to the car! They put on buses to the stadium, but none back, which was silly. Off to bed.

Did you go to the game? Is All Blacks the name of the team from a section of NZ or the national team from NZ? Afraid I don't know much about it, but our local high school rugby team made it to the state championship.

Oh Helen......:) they are our national rugby team. I am not a rugby maniac, but got interested last year when the world cup was here. I just wanted to see a live game. It hardly rained at all, so that was fantastic. You will have to get educated from your SIL. Remember how she was swooning over the hunky Allblacks, oh that was a funny visit :). I can't believe I wrote goals in my post......they have tries, not goals! Embarrassing!

Hope everybody is having a good Saturday.

Aly, got my netbook back, I can skype again! Joni, you too...

Just got a call from son camping up in Maine... went canoeing yesterday and today, and sounds like the mosquitoes are so bad they're coming home tonight. Camping next to the river. Can't call him back, don't have the number he called from, so it's wait and see.

Bliss! I held Amelia all afternoon except when she nursed. She is tiny 4-11 but gaining each day. She captured my heart with her perfect little hand and feet. She loves to be swaddled but wiggles her hands free. She is precious!

Becky, that's just wonderful. She must have such tiny hands. My smallest was 5 lb 10 and I thought she was little!
She must be like a little porcelain doll. My little one towers over me now !

Helen. Had a great time talking to you :) I planted my Weeping Silver Pear, to remember Silver and buried my dog Tessa's ashes under the tree. I have been waiting for the right tree and this was perfect. It's in the middle of our lawn, so I can look out to it everyday. Perfect......

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back