Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lori, I have never heard of that cream. sounds good though. Hey Dana and welcome back. Hey Jen, I am hanging in and hanging on..lol

Hi Friends,
I am so happy today! My dad who has ALS is home at his house for not quite a two week visit. He looked good when we saw him last night but was pretty tired and stiff from the 12 hour car ride from Dallas. Dad is going back in a few weeks to get speech, physical, and occupational therapy at the ALS clinic. He is going to be in a clinical trial starting in October. We are taking things one day at a time. You should have seen the love in my dad's eyes when he hugged all three of my kids last night. He also looked happy to see me a little bit too. lol Can't wait to get off work today to go spoil dad. Stay strong everyone and hugs to you! Kim

Just stopped by to drop off a snack for all..............

Attachments

• 019-nkbr-sea-house-breakfast-b-by-david-watersun.jpg
    019-nkbr-sea-house-breakfast-b-by-david-watersun.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 366
  • brownies2.jpg
    brownies2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 145
My husbands sister, Linda, died last night, unexpectedly. She lived in Phoenix. She was only 55, a year younger than me. Her husband died a year ago tomorrow. Peace Linda, We LOVED you so much.

Oh Lord, I'm so sorry to hear about your SIL Linda... way too young.

Kim, why did you say that "He also looked happy to see me a little bit too."? I'm sure he was more than happy to see all of you! Stop beating yourself up! :)

Di, thanks those brownies look wonderful... I'm sure I'll manage to squeeze a couple down!

Joni, sending you a hug, been thinking of you girl! Way too hot where you are, thank goodness for the pool and AC!

Love you lots!

Yea! The driveway is being paved tomorrow. We been driving over the rocky base for a month. My pc picks up a lot stone. Oh I hear Doug shoveling by the side of the house where a storm made furrows. There goes his back again.

So sorry Sadiemae about your SIL, so very young. Hope Hubby is doing better.

Quite , quite day for me.....hear all the kids but no one has brought my chair to me yet so I am enjoying the solitude......:)

Hope everyone is keepng cool, we are here....lol......very windy!

{{{{HUGS))))

Hi All~~~~
Linda, sorry for your loss!
Brownies , yummmmmm! Thank you
Becky, hurray for driveways, sorry about hubby's back....
Kim, glad dad is home and he is glad to see you!
Hi Helen...are you still sweltering?
A/C guy came, compressor gone, almost 90 in the house...ugh. The 3ton we have is not big enough so a 4ton is on it's way which means the heating unit replaced, the tubing replaced, a new pad poured, a permit pulled and 100+ heat the next several days. As Marta would say "fooie".

Left out watermelon salad with balsamic dressing!

Jen

Helen thanks for the hug, it is too hot, even in the pool. I raked up the yard this eving , cleaned the pool out with the polaris running, swept the patio around the pool off. Can you believe this BS, I looked out less than 5 minutes later, the wind was whooping , and blowing crap all in the pool and yard again. Needless to say, what come out of my mouth was not very lady like:(

Sadiemae.....So sorry to hear about your SIL.

Jen....The place you are getting your new A/C from....do they have a couple of window units they could install in a couple of rooms & let you use till new A/C is installed?

Becky....Glad you are getting a paved driveway. You will be flying up & down the driveway soon.

Hi all, just popping in to say howdy. All is well. Tyler is doing well. He goes in next week for chemo. His sister was born 10 days ago. Emalee skyler 7 pounds 8 oz. They banked her cord blood for him.
A big hug to all of you.

Morning All~~~~

Hurray Susan! Prayers for Ty...
Cathy, thanks for the idea! I'll call and find out!
Joni, I'd be swearing too!
Where's Toto?
Off to see Rog's sister today, don't mind seeing her but mind going to MIL empty house. She was a hoarder and the house is a mess and smells. His sister doesn't want anyone else to clean things out so this is taking forever.... They love having garage sales and will save plastic lids (without containers) to sell for a nickel each. Aarrgghh! This too shall pass...

Because I need chocolate; brownies, chocolate molten cakes and chocolate chip cookies for breakfast and chocolate dipped strawberries.

Jen

Jen, time for a dumpster! Calling Salvation Army, Goodwill and Big Brothers for donations... :)

wow, so much chocolate at breakfast today, this calls for mimosas to go with those strawberries.... but how will I get anything done after that?

Oh I love mimosas, but probably not a great idea while I am at work. It would make for a better day though. Good morning to you all ! Perfect weather here, in the high 70's and sunny.

Dana

Hellllllloooooooooo.....anybody here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back