Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All
I'm back! Give me a day or so to get caught up! Brought back Parisian pastries and German bratwurst! Enjoy!

Jen

Just heard my neice. 81 ticks and nits removed Scotty is too young for lyme and west Nile drugs. His brothers who also autistic have gone haywire missing their mom. Please keep them in your prayers.ww

Becky, he's not too young for the standard "pink bubble gum" antibiotic... (amoxicillin?) My daughter had Lyme disease when she was 3, and was on that med for 4 weeks. Promised her a new playhouse so she'd keep taking it!

Becky, how scary for him. Thank God he's safe.

I should add, assuming that he can take penicillin meds.

Becky, amazing.

Jen a big big welcome home. Cant wait to hear some great stories from your adventure.

Sarah, I posted yesterday, but it evaporated obviously. Great videos. I really enjoyed listening to them. Thank you.

Hi all!

I think of you, but don't post much. Typing with one finger stinks!

I thought I better let you know I'm alive and slowly clomping along. I'm finally getting better at not thinking too much about all the things I can't do.

I hope you all had a great 4th of July!

Sarah,
Beautiful music! So happy you recorded the treasure for your son.
Did anyone see the article from Israel showing the Rabbi who was treated with stem cells and is now walking and talking again? I am praying this miracle becomes available to all of us.

A couple more words I discovered will trigger mod's. Twi tter and Adve tising

Mary, glad you're here! I don't recall if you have any voice issues, but if you don't, try dra gon software... as a matter of fact, it's on sale at the big ama zon site. I'm still learning it myself, but with my hands getting worse, it's probably only a matter of time.

Hey all! Had a great visit with the family over the holiday.
Jen, glad you and Rog are safely home.
Sarah, Jacques is a doll and I loved your videos!
Becky, prayers going out to Scottie and his family.
Helen, good luck being the only girl in the house!

Today, my mom passed away fifteen years ago of colon cancer. She battled it for five years. She was only 55 when she passed away. Life just isn't fair sometimes. My dad took wonderful care of her when she was sick. He put her needs before his 24/7. Now he has ALS. I know this has happened to many others as well. But, on the good side I was able to tell my mother I loved her before she passed and she told me as well. Have a good weekend everyone and enjoy each moment to the fullest. Kim

Thanks Yasmin, Aly, Linda, and Deb!

Becky, so sorry you're experiencing this loss of singing too :( And hope the wee man will be alright... surely they can give him some kind of treatment?!

Linda, I dunno know about this report... could just be a miracle for him. I'll believe it all when I see it happening to more people!

Jen, sounds delish... but did you bring any strudel or schnitzel? It's my German blood that gives me those cravings ;) I used to make some AWESOME chicken schnitzel, however, I couldn't pound chicken to save my life anymore, nor stand that long to prepare then cook it. I seem to be extremely untalented at sitting to cook or bake... it's just one of those things you gotta stand to do, especially for safety!

Y'all have a great day... I made bacon and eggs for breakfast and have some to share... and now watching The Price Is Right with Master Jacques and trying to gear up for another crazy day with him. He'll go to camp again next week.... YEEEAAAAAA! LOL

Yesterday Scotty went home to his family. I read today the 8 year old golden retriever who found him was in the vet hospital with dehydration and cut paws. Bet she had a few ticks too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back