Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Helen...hope your hubbys colonoscopy was ok. Wear alot of red and hummingbird will get REAL close to you. Did your daughter fill out FAFSA? Mine did and got student loans on her own with no cosigner. She was 19 at the time but basically had no credit rating at the time. I think like you do......when ever I go anywhere my first thought is.....Will I be able to get off toilet by myself?

Hi Everyone,
I'm doing a little bit better then I was. I think i just needed to vent a little and release some of the anger I have over what this disease does to our families. I cried, complained, and am now ready to fight this thing. Not going to give up on hoping for a cure for all. Done with my pity party. Let's laugh and enjoy each day as best we can. Hugs to you all, Kim

Get ready to catch!

I'm sorry. I am still trying to figure all of the posting, etc, out. My reply saying to "catch" was meant for the person who said to send brownies their way. I will get this all figured out yet. Hopefully.

That's ok wattif, we'll figure it all out sooner or later! Toss me a brownie when you get 'em, will you?

What a quiet bunch
All withered and tired from the heat?
I missed your breakfast this morning. I suppose it was my turn, I have been a bit lazy of late.
How about I so smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels? yum

Sam is 2 hours into his flight. Poor thing was very scared, but he cleared customs and security in just 5 minutes, so he was obviously fine. I am a nervous wreck and will be until he arrives in Perth 6 hours from now.

I am off on holiday for 5 days next Monday. Yay. Warm weather here I come!

Read my thread called. WARNING. PM me if you need to.

I would like everyone that read my message to Brooksea to please accept my deepest apology. I didn't mean to come across as bashing her in anyway. She is truly a strong woman to deal with all she has too. I will in the future mind my own business unless asked. She is very helpful and caring and I'm sorry if I hurt her by my post. I was worried about her emotional health dwelling on this horrible disease 24/7. Please forgive me.

Happy 4th of July everyone! What's cooking on the grills today? Where's Dana, she always has the best bbq meals going on...

I had a yummy fruit bagel for breakfast at 5.30 am. Sorry I ate it all and forgot to cook yall breakfast.
Happy holiday everybody

Happy 4th! It is really happy one for my family. My neice's 5 year old son was found this morning. Scotty is autistic and not verbal and was wearing only shorts and was barefoot. He slipped out the house when a repairman let the door open yesterday at 11. His two brothers are autistic also. 100 volunteers searched in 100 degrees yesterday with planes and dogs too. The FBI was called in. Scotty was found this morning a half from home by a volunteer and his family dog sunburned, covered in mosquito bites and dehydrated. Can't imagine the fear he or his parents felt. Thank you for your prayers.

Oh my gosh Becky, I am so glad they found him..Bless him..

Happy 4th of July to all my new friends on here. Thanks for your forgiveness when I unintentionally made a bad judgement call. God bless each one of you. Kim

Ok sun has worn me out! Don't know if I can go to fireworks tonight or not. Hey Kim and Aly Pie~~~ waving at yall:)

For all you Thirty and Hot people out there!............:)

Attachments

• k1641833.jpg
    k1641833.jpg
    4.3 KB · Views: 142
  • coco2.jpg
    coco2.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 147
  • trop drk.jpg
    trop drk.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 166
  • PACRF-00001796-001.jpg
    PACRF-00001796-001.jpg