Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is my head? That's a Kamakazie or sui cide! Can you throw in an extra large side of Bken a dryl topped with an e p i?

I have got new phone, insurance pain a tiny bit, but that's ok. It was past the rice, by the time I got back to NZ. I like my new phone, it's waaaaay cooooool.:)

Brownies look nice as usual. I have put cake number 2 in the oven, first one could be used for fishing sinkers. It's hilarious. I am making a rugby ball for my SIL , who is a good rugby player.

Lovely day here after heaps of rain. Just got back from doggy walking. Bliss..........smelly muddy dogs though.

Hope y'all are ok. You know what I mean.

You get a new phone and don't share details. I need make, model et cetera so I can compare when I get rid of this one.

Oh, geez I lost a day guys. Its Friday for me, which was going to be Fasting Friday, but since I fell down on the job, today will be FEASTING FRIDAY. The sky is the limit. If you name it, we've got it. Lobsters, calamarie, caviar, scallops, mussels, clams, half dozen types of crabs, fishes galore, shrimp, I even think I saw Jaws at the beginning and the end of the table. Somebody was being funny setting the display up, they put the china inside his mouth. I swear it wasn't me. Now the napkins by his tail was, I'll admit.

On the other tables, we have our meats, followed by a beautiful veggie display. There is a chef there to grill broil sauté. Then of
course we are followed by a beautiful fruit array. And of course, the table we will start at, is none other than the dessert.

I decided not to do breakfast today. Since I starved you all yesterday, I felt a little more nourishment was needed.

Oh, and I brought in a little entertainment for you today...........All the way from across the big pond, let's have a warm welcome for our very own Johnnyliverpool......(thunderous applause.........another round of applause..........). Jiminy Cricket, did somebody
pick up Johnny from the airport?

I do hope this makes up for my terrible mistake. Bon Appétit

Clap clap clap.
You could call it Fantasy Friday! I love a bit of fantasy :)
I love seafood, so your feast is wonderful
I got a new iPhone 4s. Kept it from hubby a full 4 days till Olivia's boyfriend came for dinner and said " how's the new phone going Aly"? He felt guilty when hubby went into a BIG sulk........I slept in the spare room......say no more :).

Ha ha ha.

Toto you have out done yourself!.LOL..LOL.......Thanks I am heading straight for the desert table!...:)......., Poor Aly, spare room?, bad Aly or bad hubby, moody maybe?
How about a Luau Saturday?...with all the trimmings?...mmmmmm
Doc said foot has bad tissue damage....DUH!.....and will take time to heal even after 3 weeks, really what a pain (no pun)...LOL...gave me new pain pill, yes I did throw it up too, I give up, just pass the brownies....:)

Aly,

It could be worse. You could be like me.....in the dungeon, locked away.

Aaah, who needs the man when you've got the phone. You can do more things with the phone! Sooo many apps to choose.

Di,

I swear, those tootsies are not going to get you on the cover of foot fetish of the month maga zine. Not enough make up in Hollywood to cover it up. Yes to more brownies.

And remember my project, I will get 2 of what we discussed. So there's an option. Sometime this weekend.

Hey, all. I have a big surprise heading somebodies way soon. I'm starting it and I want to see how far it will go. No asking questions, it will be fun. But I can't promise that no one will be arrested. I'm kidding. Nothing illegal, just fun.

Have a great day .

Its 5 o clock on a Friday, and there's 6 whole people on line (that's am my time). So I'm heading to bed, so now its 5 @ 5.

Good night/morning all.

Happy Friday everyone! Rainy this morning, supposed to clear up and be in the 90's this weekend... boys are going to boy scout camp on sunday, better get the batteries for the portable fans! :)

Fantasy Friday sounds incredible... by what keep it to food? My fantasy is to meet all of you on fantasy island, all of us walking, talking, talking, eating, and yes, drinking! :) And a gigantic conga line for our celebration.

Sneezing fit right now! I think my birds think it's funny, they're singing away.

Toto, what is the big surprise? Keep us posted!

It;s raining here too in the Pacific NW but that is why the trees are so green and alive, and God does the best watering job for all the flowers so no complaint. Plus it is 100+ in some states....I love this cool weather.

Diane, sorry about your feet...sounds very ouchy...praying for you that it heals up quickly!
And here are some dessert for everybody!:

Attachments

• photo Strawberry-Dessert.jpg
    photo Strawberry-Dessert.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 137
Beautiful sunny day here. My lift came today. It looks like torture device. My pt is comming soon and will show how tb use it. Hubby asleep in the sunroom. He 's not sleeping well the past two nights. I'll nap after pt.

Morning Sequoia

We here in Utah have not had any rain for two [2] months and like Colorado, we have our Fires

Can you send some rain down our way?

Your Strawberry Pie sure looks good...

Hugs from Ray

Good day All!....lying in bed wondering if I should get up now or wait for a bit and hope sun comes out, I will have a piece of that straberry cake...mmmm........ now I am hungry guess I will see whats cooking....haha....I will get coffee as soon as my door opens and I am sitting on steps. :)...then someone will bring over my PWC as it is stored in carport to stay dry at night. My daily routine. Kinda wondering what happen to all those good lunches went too....lol....well need that coffee now. Hmmm Fantasy Friday I am with Helen on that one, sounds sooo FUN! {{HUGS}}}

Helen,

Will order part this weekend. One half will literally coming on a slow boat from China, well really Hong Kong. The other believe it or not from Hawaii. Throwing out tidbits to you. After we complete this one, I will have to think of something else. Keep us active and interactive.

Sharon,

I'll take a piece of that scrumptious cake. I've never turned down dessert.

Welcome, Ray. We're dry as a bone here and temps soaring over 106* today through Monday. No fires for us though, but we have been under a fire ban since April. Either the morons are getting brighter or "Mother Nature" is being kinder. Doesn't matter which as long as it works.

I've been looking at those electric cooling mattress pads for my bed, since we have no air conditioning in the house. I found a single pad from a com pan y on line for 200. Not quite the same as the com pan y selling on e b a y at about 500. I wish I could find one that doesn't heat. I already have one of those. Has anyone used one before, or you were just smart to not buy a house in the deep south with no air? Feed ba ck would be appreciated, tremendously appreciated.

Keep safe, dry, cool or warm wherever you are.

I am t.hinking about buying an electric blanket and toots wants a cooling blanket. Maybe we can swop every 6 months!?....

I chose the spare room. He seems over the sulk ha ha. See I think I have freedom, but nooooooooo. I got my first pocket money last week........got some new chairs for church.........not sure he wouldn't go into a sulk if he found out about that. Lol oh I am evil. Mwah ha ha ha.

Fantasy Friday...........saucy Saturday......what shall we do on saucy Saturday? I don't mean sauce as in plum sauce on our pork chops.......well maybe I do. We can have a saucy luauu.

Heavy frost here, and I mean heavy. Did a dash across the very frozen grass in bare feet to let dogs out. Now I am wide awake with numb toes :)

Right, better get into this day.

Aly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back