Come for Tea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good day All,
Still windy here, rain off and as the usual.....:) ohhh and the Sun too!....So sorry Kim about your dad's diagnosis, we are here for you.
Doc appt today to take a look at my wounded foots again..woooohoo. Hoping and praying ya'll have a GREAT day today! Need to find coffee, I will sniff it out...snnff......snffff.......

Deb i'll try and post girls italy adventure in my pic later today.

{{{{{{HUGS!}}}}}

Thanks for everyone for your support. It really has helped me to cope with things. I'm sure I'm going to have alot of questions for all of you so be ready. My dad is planning on participating in some clinical trials. Will keep everyone posted when we find out more. My dad is also a veteran so we are checking into what benefits he can get through them. Hugs to you all. Kim

*waving from my clinic room*
Geeze, they are slooow today! So much for getting out of here early!
Everyone have a lovely day and think cool thoughts... It's 108 here in San Antonio!

Finally, have I missed high tea? Or any tea? That's okay, the gossip is better.

Kim, so sorry. I clicked those shoes.
Di, tootsies, okie dokie from the doc tor?
Deb, we are talking about my c a l s, right? I just don't want to wet my pants from laughing too hard.
Helen, I love the garden section. Just when does the 6 5, 210 bronzed muscle man come to work on mine? I signed up, like the first day. Is it that long of a wait? Oh, I'm still sick, just nothing is going to ruin my glorious feeling I'm having right now.
Sarah, praying you're home soon and only good news.
Memory gone. Sorry.

Toto it's about time for sleepy time tea! I thought you could use a good ROFL! Hope you have a lift to hoist you out of the floor.
If my phone will ever let me sign in again, I might "see" you between 3 and 4.

I never had them before but I'm starting to have anxiety/panic attacks lately. I am so upset about my dad. Today, he called me at work and sounded good. His voice is perfectly good one day and the next completely garbled. I actually shook when I hung up the phone and then started to cry. My husband doesn't support me at all with this. My brother and sister have dad in Dallas with them. I feel I have no one. My dad used to be my rock . I used to see him almost everyday. I have one aunt still alive but the stuff she says usually ends up upsetting me more even though she has good intentions. I do see a psychiatrist because I suffer from major depression even before this with my father. I'm afraid I'm going to end up losing the job I love over this because I can't seem to handle everything and deal with two teenagers and a 8 year old on top of it. I also have over the years experienced physical abuse from my husband. Now its just emotional and verbal abuse. I'm truly worried that I am headed for a nervous breakdown and that's the last thing my family needs.

So sorry you have husband issues on top of everthing else.

I am so sorry skipper, I wish I could say something that would make things right but there are none. Do what is best for you right now and having help is wonderful. You are stronger than you think, dont be afraid to ask for help, do whats good for you and your children and your dad knows you love him be at peace knowing that. We are here for you. {HUG}

Happy Thursday all!

Where's Toto with the menu? Maybe I can get it started... hmmmm... OK, thick Texas toast and a thimble full off blackberry jam :)

I will have some Sharlene. A hot cup is brewing. Everyone's still in la la land in my house! School holidays!

Sorry things are so bad at the moment Kim. You look after yourself, that's the number one, Important thing. Without up you, the family will crumble, so do what you must to keep your depression under control. Thinking of you.

I'm definitely in the need for some brownies right now. A margarita wouldn't hurt either.

Aly put the iPhone in rice. Just may fix it! Diane, how are the legs doing, you poor dear? I worry about you!

Kim, if you're being abused, all I can say is RUN. please don't stay with someone abusive!

Comming right up..........

Attachments

• brownies2.jpg
    brownies2.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 140
  • margarita-glass_~k2640503.jpg
    margarita-glass_~k2640503.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 158
Oh, I really wish those were real!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back