Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brad fixed me a Jack and water so my imagination is stimulated.

A good looking Latin named Manolo :)

I know, I'm bad

Yesssss...
We're all bad...

Heh, heh, heh, it's too much fun not to be ;)

Argggg! I typed a long whine on my iPad then lost it all. I can only use one finger to type . ALS sucks!

Yes it does Beck. I'm sorry you lost your whine but that's a good whine in itself!

Lori- got that right. Some just dont get it. maybe one day....
Here's my whine. Firstly- im pissed that Dorothy and Di arent being taken care of the way they should be. They arent even being taken care of like HUMANS. That really trips my trigger.
Second whine- the VA! (Non-als related) My dad was taken into ER on friday. He hadnt eaten in a week. was barely drinking. passed out, landed in the bathtub and lost bowel continence. He couldnt sit up. He was turning brown. Its all related to a disc problem in his back that he still hasnt had proper care for... 8 months later! Some stupid quack VA doc told my dad to take 2400mg of Ibuprofen when he took it. Hes been doing this for 8 months. Well he overdosed! the lining of his stomach is GONE. He is soooo dehydrated....
He also has diverticulitis, and that was acting up so they gave an antibiotic. How long does this VET need to be in constant pain before something is done? my dad has been healthy his whole life. he hasnt abused the VA. yet they dont want to pay for squat. REALLY? The man faught in a WAR! What more does he need to do to get adequate and timely care? Oh he is also suicidal from being in so much pain for so long, and being couped up in the tiny basement apartment he lives in. He's disabled. HELP MY DAD STUPID VA!

ok. whine over.... for now

Maybe we need a "Pee and Poo" under Tea, DO NOT DARE MAKE IT TOTO!

2400 mg of ibuprofen? You have got to be kidding? The stuff is great at the correct dose, but always effects the stomach lining. The normal dose is 400 mg 4 hourly, but you wouldn't want to do that for 8 months! Omgoodness! Your poor granddad. He must feel awful. I hope they can help him and get better more gentle meds sorted out soon.

Here is how I navigate. I just hit user cp. It shows me all the threads that I have commented on that have new posts on them. If I need to find a post I have commented on and there are no new posts on it I hit view all subscribed threads and it shows all the posts I have commented on. If I want to just follow a thread without commenting I hit thread tools and then subscribe to thread

Maybe we need a "Pee and Poo" under Tea, DO NOT DARE MAKE IT TOTO!

Pee and poo are traditional topics on the Come for Tea thread. Along with DD's. ;)

Yes they are, quite frequently Allen! but what are DD's?

I was think someone's cup size Sally. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back