Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok ..I have stopped in to whine & have some cheeze, Lots and lots of cheeze...Doc said if I dont stop losing weight and gain some in the next 4 weeks he has me schudled for a peg,,,whine , whine , whine, Going on my bipapa now, whine, whine whine, I am ok after the night fro HE LL! There must have been atleast 30 gallons of water in drupping awnig as it broke and I had a nice shower and hair wash ..LOL...I can laugh now but not last night as I was yelling for help and no one came. I was so angry. I have survived,! wished I could say the same for my awning, we will try and fix it but most likely it will be awhile to replace, I'm sure my mcGyver son will fix it just fine. Thanks again sharlene for being there I sure needed some support this morning.

So glad you're feeling better tonight, Di. Bipap and a nap sounds like a good idea now - you need rest. Rest and then a snack! Hope you have lots of food in that RV!

Thanks sharlene, son will see to that, food that is, eating second lunch as we speak. You we so kind to me in the we hours as I was freaking out, Muwah!

God bless you Di and God bless your sweet son. Ganight sweet princesses!

Good night marta sister warrior..sweet dreams...Yes it is raining but I feel safe and awning is all rolled up so no worries. {{{HUGS}} Bless your sweet heart.

Di, glad to hear you feel safe tonight. I'll sleep better myself knowing.

Thanks Kiwi...it feels different, kinda sad leaving the other part of my family, specially the grandkids...but daughter still not sure why she is avoiding me, we love each other so much, I think she wants to stay in denial, I feel bad for her as she doesn't really know how I am doing now. But I know I can get more help here but cant help other kids anymore.whiine,whine...... Feel kinda torn. But this is for the best, and my son got everything in rv working, heater, hot water, am stoked!. And gas burners, not that I cook but can if I want, just to high, maybe a tall stool would work..hmmmm. I havent cooked for a year. I am sure since he cooks for the kids I will be invited to all their meals....... Sleep well my friend, I know I will. {{HUGS}}

Di,
I'm glad you're awake. I have b een very lonely alll day and tomorrow will beethe same. Someone was home all day bet I saw her for a total of 30 minutes if that. Its amazing how selfish children can be.

Hi Toto, yes they can..I called daughter when I got here to thank her and talk about what doc said, our call wad dropped she never called back, never said see ya or anything...*sigh*

And ttomorrow will be worse. I don't know what to do. Husbaand is going away tomorrow, son has games tomorrow, daughter is leaving for the weekend and I will be alone with little one for over 10 hoours. I asasked older daughter to put nappy on because an 11 year old can't lift me on potty even if she could she wouldn't. So I will be in nappy for 10+ hours until husband comes home around 11. Aand don't ask me what's in the house for dinner for her to eat. Maybe old one will et her something thattshe can rewarm. I think or I should say I know the nursing home is the best place for me, just got to get tthat wheelchair. Clinic is Wednesday and neuro appoinnttment is Monda. So I wonder how long before my chair gets approoved?

Its almost 3 am her,e its about 7 there right

Toto, it is 9:50pm right now..That is so sad, I am so sorry they are leaving you all alone for sooo long, what are they thinking?..I know they are not just like my daughter never thought of me while there for 2 years...maybe you could call your doc and get a script for a nurse to come in?...maybe?. I know how lonely one can gey, not a good feeling. I wish I could help you, but big {{{HUG}} is best I can do for now and I am spent, whole bidy is sore and not working well, going to bed at 3:00 am last night was why much with the moving and all. I don think I can even type much mor, but hate yo leave you here alone too...:-(

I just have to sleep, I am so so sorry, any other time I would hang around with you all night, I really would but I am exhausted so must sleep..I love you and will pray for you as I drift off my friend, you need yo sleep also..Sleep well and tomarrow I will catch up on everything, or sleep all day.....:)
I LOve you {{{HUGS}}

Last edited:
My best friend morphine is gone. I'm going to miss him. The house was tolerable with him by my side for support. I had some conflictting behavior from husband tonight and two nights ago. Two nights ago I told him I loved him and his response was that's good and he walked away. Last night I asked for a kiss and he reluctantll leaned over aand gave me a small one on the lips. Tonight I didn't bothhr saying anytting and he leaned over aad kissed me goodnight. Was he just beieng nice or toying with my emotions I can't tell. I said wow I didnt need to ask. Maaybe I shouuld hhave shut my mouth.

Go to sleep, I will catceh up wiith you tomorrow since I will bb here all day with nothinggto do. Anerememer no more awning danciigg, got me?

Love and sleep well

Toto

Ok sweets, not doing anything but sleep..you do the same. Him kissing you with out asking now that's awesome!

Dorothy, I've been getting hugs from my hubby all of a sudden, I think it was because last week was so horrible. Don't question it, just accept it at this point. Where does your sister live, anywhere near you? You should try to get your family to get a schedule written down so you'll at least have some coverage everyday for your basic needs, not to mention some company!

Di, I'm so sad about your daughter avoiding the issue, sticking your head in the sand isn't dealing with life is it. Sounds like you're going to be a lot better off at your son's, and maybe grandchildren will come over there and spend some time with you?

Wishing you both get some sleep!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back