Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know much about them Toto.sorry.
Cathy welcome. If one person feels better, just one, then the day was worth while. You therefore just made my ant infested day.:)
Thank you

Whine time....son is having beer for breakfast, not normal...what can I do?...

Welcome Cathy sorry I missed ya earlier.

Can you talk to him about it Di? Beer for breakfast isn't good.

I know Marta, won't fix broken heart, both say they want to move off island...oh gosh....I think I need prayer for them....I feel so bad I am such a burden when they have so many problems to deal with I feel like just checking out...one problem solved,...don't worry I wont, but is what I am feeling right now. Being a burden is the worst thing ever to me.

I agree with Pie, just ask him about it. Might be a few realities have hit home a bit hard this week and he's having a wee bit of trouble coping?

Kiwi, a wee bit is understated....sad part kids get to go through all the cra&...so sad. But I have talked with them that our Father in heaven has a plan and all will be ok even if ir looks really bad, they understand, but adults don't, control freaks like their mom...LOL.

Ok gotta go do something to help....praying for energy!

So many prayers going up. God...help us please.

Toto...I had those while I was pregnant with my daughter AND still had them after I had her. That was 24 years ago. I went to a skin Dr & he said to use Safeguard soap and he gave me a cream to put on them. I dont remember taking an antibiotic. They finally went away. It was HOT summer and I sweat worse than any man. When they oozed I used thin mini pads stuck to the underside of my clothes.

It seems like they usually prescribe steroid cream for PI don't they?

Ok, Linda, I cannot believe that you think losing your voice is a little whine..l. I feel so badly for those of you with the bulbar onset symptoms, as I think you have it the hardest. Losing my ability to walk is totally minor in my opinion compared to not being able to communicate. Blessing to you, you're a strong woman and we love you.

Thank you dear friends! I just logged on after a very long day and I am sitting here with tears in my eyes. I am so touched by your expression of love and validation. Also my heart aches for each of you that are going through your own tribulations. I try very hard to be strong and live my life with grace as I know each of you also strive for. I am renewed tonight by your words of encouragement and love. I pray I can be as encouraging and loving to each of you as you have shown me. Blessed? Yes, very much so! Thank you Jesus for this blessing today. Much love to each of you and thank you so much.
Blessings,
Linda

Ok, I know I won't remember all.

Lori, khanks for the link. Johnny and I are lovers dkivided by a big pond. But don't tell marta.

Kiwi, OMG I have 7 of them. Jukst pick me up off the floor.

Cathy, I do use safeguard.

Marta, antibiotics are for my newest problem. Sebacous cystsk. Seeing doctor on Friday but will run away if they do whajt kiwi said.

Dianne, glad tto see youj miss you.

Liz,where oh wherre uave yoju gone to?

And jdi, I'm sorry about your son. Llike you said, maybe drinking is the way he needs to cope for a while. All I fan do is pray for you and your family.b Iff you had wa bijger rv , I would move in with you.

Linda, I think you and Ann miglht have been mqde from the same mold.

Dear Dorothy, you made me chuckle. I'll share Johnny with you without a fuss. I'll not step aside though! I hope you find relief for all that's getting you soon.

Linda, you are greatly loved and you are a blessing. We're all in this together. Please pass the cheese. :)

Toto, they must be so sore, and 7, yikes, and the location, oh dear...... he just numbed it (right there at my desk!) lanced, stripped it out and I kid you not it was all good ever after. Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back