Whine and Cheese

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's just such wonderful news Dorothy. Yay, you can see outside. As I said before, I hope your day goes really well and the trip is safe and fun( if a trip to the hospital can be fun). :)

Good morning and good news Toto! So glad you got the furniture moved. Reckon you have yet to go on your trip, good luck, report back ASAP. Hi Helen, Pie and Aly.

Hi Sally! I hope you're having a good day! Or is it evenig there? I can never keep track.

Just woke up, it's almost 7 a.m. right now. Ty, I plan on having a good one, hope you do too.

That's my goal today and every day! ;)

Sounds like things are looking up today! My only whine today is that my baby is heading back to NY. I miss her already! She did leave some cheese stuffed mushrooms that I'd love to share with all of you.

I'll have one Deb, ty, it will tied me over until breakfast is served! Sorry your baby is leaving I know you'll miss her.

I have decided my kids are the best in the world.....that's my cheese for the day. They are all simply spectacular. ( this week anyway)!

How could I have given birth to 5 such wonderful people sigh......the sunshine is getting to me :)

Yay, Aly - good job! Mine are pretty good today, too. One picked up Dad's new lift recliner in town and the other is going to bring it in and set it up :) Make that havarti cheese :)

mine just eat me out of house and home and then complain there's no food! :)

Lol, Helen, that's my kids, too, as a rule :)

Deb, sorry your daughter is leaving :(

Getting a new hospital bed tomorrow so we can return this loaner to the VFW. Asked about the air mattress I've read about here, but apparently Medicare won't pay for it until the patient already has pressure wounds. Really? Is that as dumb as it sounds? Going to try going through the VA.

Get everything from the va. You can get the bed and mattress. Just have your primary doc write a script and prosthetics will order it

Have all girls, Helen. They are always dieting:)
Cant believe the household has just gone from 7 to 3. Way too quiet. I don't like it :)
Cheese.....getting together with my girls-1 and seeing Taylor Swift on Friday.

Swift is so cute! I know what you mean about people leaving. The walls still vibrate with their energy but it's too quiet. Kind of an empty feeling. Big hugs to you and yours. {{{{ }}}}

Just came to Whine, whine whine, whine, ok cheze now....no wait whine whine, whine...WINE! crakers and cheeze pleezed, oh goodness....got a go... more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back